during the night. Levi x reader [Angst]

Start from the beginning

"no..y/n..!"

The sounds. it was Levi. You hovered over him he kept grunting and screaming your name in his sleep becoming more aggressive each time he repeated himself.

"Levi?"

You yelled. You kept shaking him trying to wake him up.

"Levi please wake up!"

you kept screaming and he finally sat up in complete shock. He was huffing and puffing trying his hardest to catch his breath. You placed your hand on his back rubbing it gently. He pulled you into a tight hug. You froze for a moment but proceeded to hug him back.

"you're safe.."

You were confused at his sudden choice of words. Did he have a nightmare? about...what though?

it was quiet for a few minutes. a peaceful silence roaming around the air. Levi didn't say anything he just hugged you tighter every second he got.

"Levi..are you okay?"

you finally broke the silence.

"the titans..i..saw them..eat you. I wasn't fast enough to save you."

Finally, the truth was out. He had a nightmare of you dying right in front of his eyes. Killing titans to him meant nothing if he couldn't help keep those he cared about safe. Help keep you safe. You were his everything. He loved you to bits. From your prepossessing hair to your beautiful s/c color. You were perfect in his eyes. The man was numb to loosing those who cared about, but when it came to you it was different. No one displayed love to him like you did. He loved your touches and kisses. Even though he didn't display those affections through words, he displayed them through his actions.

He let go of you and looked you in your e/c eyes. you placed your hand on his cheek. He pinned you down so he could hover over you. He began kissing you deeply with passion the opposite of how he would regularly kiss you. Normally, he would kiss you with aggression and authority he normally did this when the two of you were on missions and you two already finished doing your job. The two of you would sneak off somewhere far away from the cadets and make out for hours.

This time his kisses were loving. Of course, he still made sure you knew he was the dominant one in this relationship still.

you moaned when he kept kissing you he pulled away while you were trying to catch your breath. When you did he began kissing your neck using his left hand to pin your arm down to the bed. He kissed and bit you leaving marks as he marked what had belonged to him. He went down to your chest looking up at you. You removed your shirt and bra and he took a second to admire how stunning your body was.

"heavenly."

He placed light kisses on your breasts and nibbled on your hard buds. You moaned in pleasure as he kept licking your buds in a circular motion causing you to grip the sheets with your other free hand.

He removed his lips from your buds and started to remove his pants and shirt while he did this you removed your underwear in the process of this, he held one of your legs and placed it on one of his shoulders. You could tell by how hard he was waiting for this moment, but decided to take it slow. Some of his precum had dripped down to the sheets. He looked up to see your blushing expression.

"Something wrong?"

you nodded.

"Levi..."

"what is it brat- y/n."

He was so used to calling you that during your times of intimacy together. You sat up your leg being removed from his shoulder. You adjusted yourself on his lap sliding down slowly onto his member. You didn't understand this. You two have done this so many times, but this time it felt different. You loved it anyways. You let out a moan when his entire length was in your womanhood. You wrapped your arms around his neck.

He looked up to face you. His silver eyes traveled scanning your beautiful face. He began kissing you while wrapping his arms around your waist you started sliding up and down from his cock moaning throughout each kiss. Levi tried his absolute hardest not to take initiative and thrust into you with zero mercy, but he was trying his best to hold back.

But he couldn't hold back for too long.

You felt your pace increasing at a higher speed but it wasn't you. It was from Levi. He was practically moving you up and down with his arms. The grip he had on your thighs tightened. You screamed at his intense pace that you fell back onto the bed allowing him to take charge. He chuckled when you gave up trying to top him. He hovered over you his eyes filled with lust and love. He couldn't hold back anymore he thrusted in and out at a inhumane speed causing you to come to your edge quicker. Doing this though earned him a couple of grunts and groans cursing in-between each of them.

You were a moaning mess you were sure that if anyone was up and roaming they would certainly hear the two of you going at it. the sounds of skin hitting skin over and over again.

"Levi!"

You moaned feeling your high reaching. Levi was close too. he let out a loud grunt and kissed you as he pulled out and came on your stomach. He pulled away the string of saliva connecting the two of you. The two of you tried catching your breathes while Levi collapsed right next to you pulling you close to his chest.

"Levi wait my stomach its-"

"it's fine. we can just shower again."

He said pulling you closer to him kissing your forehead. He got up and you tried getting up, but your legs felt weak.

"uh. Levi..can you"

Levi rolled his eyes and carried you to the bathroom. The two of you showered together and slept peacefully that night snuggling up together in each other's embrace.