ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖 ♠

Start from the beginning

"Hey beautiful-"

"Not interested" I cut him off, putting my stuff on the bench. The guy's jaw dropped, Osamu giggling.

"Are you related to piss head over here? Hopefully your more respectful than him"

The entire gym erupted into laughter, even Kita smiling. I stood there with a stoic face, not moving a inch.

"Atsumu, you just got burned man" The grey haired boy said.

"Shut yer trap! At least I look better than you!"

"You guys look the exact same" I deadpanned. The twins faced me, with Atsumu scowling.

"No, I think I look better" Atsumu leaned in, trying to get closer.

"If you don't get away right now, Ill throw you into the net. Now, are we going to practice or what?"

I turned to put on my knee pads, but Atsumu interrupted me.

"What do you mean yer playing? I think your supposed to watch"

I paused, standing in my spot. The boys jumped at the dark aura surrounding me.

"Are all of you this rude?" I spoke darkly.

Kita stepped up to Atsumu. "She is a guest, treat her like one or your running laps."

"Yes sir"

I walked to put on my knee and arm pads. The boys waited for me, watching.

"What position do you play?"

"Ace, Left side. Are we playing a 5 v 5?"

Kita nodded, gesturing for me to join their side. I sauntered over, standing at the left side, facing Suna. He had a tired look on his face, signaling me that he really did not want to be here.

"Kita, your serving first." He nodded, walking to the end line. He did a overhand serve, sending it straight to the libero. He received it cleanly, sending it straight to Atsumu. He set it for his twin, but you saw where it was going.

'Back court'

I ran over there, doing a diving receive. The pain shot through my arms, but I made contact.

'She dug it up?!'

"Bring it here" I said calmly. Getting up and running to the left side, Suna smirked, ready to stuff me. I paused, focusing all of my tension to the balls of my feet. I jumped above the blockers, shaking your wrist. Kita set the ball.

'Feels good'

I slapped the ball straight in front of the libero, who didn't react fast enough. A deafening boom shook the room. I landed on my feet staring at the ball. There was a black mark on the ground.

"Ah, oops...."

Suna turned to face me, eyes widened.

"How did you do that Chibi?"

"I spiked the ball, you know the thing in volleyball where you hit the ball?" I deadpanned.

"No, like, what was that crazy shot? Theres a mark!" Atsamu said in awe.

I shrugged uncomfortable.

"It was just a spike... Can we just finish the game"

They nodded, still in shock.

'Well this should be interesting'

*

*