"Yeah. I miss him so bad." I almost whispered. "But I just can't..." I paused for a second to stop myself from puking. "I just can't let him see me at this state." I said as I hold back my tears. Thoss patted my back to console me. "I can't let him see me suffering from my nightmares."

"We both know that that's not the main reason why you are avoiding Grandpa Tharn, Ai'Thye." I looked at Thoss because of what he said and he smiled before sighing. "You don't want him to find out about the mark and your nightmares because you're scared that he might save you. You're scared because you know for a fact that he won't think twice on saving you and risking his very own existence." I don't know what to answer. Because he's right. Tears started to fall down my cheeks as I let out all my frustrations.

"I just don't understand, Ai'Mung. Why do I have to suffer from this kind of dilemma? I don't want any of this. I just want to be with Tharn. I just want to take care of him the way Type did. I want to show him how much he means to me just like Type. I want to be the same as Type." I said while crying and all he can do is to stare at me. Trying to find any comforting words to console me.

"Ai'Thye." He called me as he pat my back. "You know that you don't have to try hard on becoming just like Grandpa Type." I looked at him and he smiled at me. "Because you're just the same. You are Grandpa Type. And Grandpa Tharn wouldn't have love you if you're not the one. And even though I can't see him, I know for a fact that he's the happiest when he's with you. You're his person." He said and I was taken aback. "Either Type or Thye, you are just the same person he had ever loved in his lifetime." He added and that's enough for me to stop from crying and let out a smile. He's right. Tharn loves me. And he knows how much I love him too. To a certain extent that I am willing to suffer from the nightmares as long as he stays with me. "I think we should call it a night, Ai'Thye. I'll go check on you later." Thoss said and I nodded as we both stood up. I'm starting to feel anxious about what will happen later if I try to sleep but I can't keep myself awake. I can't die from sleep deprivation. Neither from nightmares.