'But why does he wants to keep it from me?'

"P'Tharn." Kan called me before I was able to drift from my thoughts.

"That's for me to decide after you tell me what's going on." I said and she seems to be hesitating. "Tell me, N'Kan. Before I lose my sanity for thinking what's wrong. I'm being anxious about this whole thing. And I can't stop myself from worrying about that boy. So please, I'm begging you. Tell me what's happening." I'm in the verge of crying thinking about all the possible things that's going on. She looked at me, probably contemplating on what to do but she sighed in defeat as she looked at me. She gathered all her guts before telling me what's going on and I can't do anything but to feel helpless.

'Is this what you get from being the reincarnation of my husband, Ai'Thye? You don't have to deal with it alone. I'm with you, Ai'Thye. I'll save you.'

Thye's

"Par Kan? Grandpa Tharn?" Thoss called as we entered the living room but nobody answered. We both looked at each other curiously.

"Ai'Tharn?!" I called my spouse hoping that he would answer me but to no avail. There's no Par Kan nor Tharn to welcome us. I'm starting to worry as I look around the house but there's no trace of any of the two.

"You should take a seat first, Ai'Thye. I'll look for Par Kan at the kitchen." He said as he assisted me towards the couch. "I'll also get you some water." He said as he walk towards the kitchen. I rested my head against the couch and closed my eyes to relax. "Ai'Thye, Par Kan left a note saying that she has some matters to attend. She said that Grandpa Tharn is taking a rest on the master's bedroom!" Thoss shouted from the kitchen. I groaned as my answer. I heard his footsteps going back to the living room. "Here's your water." I opened my eyes before sitting properly as he hands me the glass of water. I places the glass at the center table and he sat beside me. "It's pretty late na." He said and I nodded before looking around the house. It's pretty dark since it's already past 10:00 pm. I sighed. "You miss him, do you?" I smiled bitterly before looking at him. I can feel my eyes welling up.