Episode 2: I am Overtron

Start from the beginning

Overtron: "Indeed Glumshank. And to your level of being a nice troll is 84 percent."

Glumshank: "That's good right?"

Overtron: "Yes. And now I have awakened from my extinction, now I shall rise again. The past has changed. No profile about me and my people, no one remembers me, and Master Eon is dead."

Kaos: "Yes Eon. My-"

Overtron: "Father, yes I know that as well."

Kaos: "I like him."

Glumshank: "You sure like this machine."

Overtron: "For now, time to pay a big visit to see Master Kassondra. And yes, your mother. She has become the headmistress of Skylanders. I must show the world that they have forgotten me. And they will see me when I have revealed myself to the Skylands. There's a graduation at the Skylanders arena tomorrow at midnight. I must rebuild my people and speak to all Skylanders that I have returned from extinction. If they don't know who I am, then I show them what I really am."

Overtron began starting his machine and began building.

Overtron: "Today. The Cyber-Empire has risen from extinction."

(Intro)

     Meanwhile at the Academy, Stealth Elf, Eruptor, Pop Fizz, and Jet-Vac are getting ready for graduation at the arena.

Eruptor: "Man, Spyro is going to miss the graduation."

Stealth Elf: "He won't miss the graduation Eruptor. He always remembers what today is."

Eruptor: "Are you sure? He always never checks his calendar all the time."

Jet-Vac: "Let just be sure Spyro gets there in time."

As they begin to leave, Pop Fizz shows up.

Pop Fizz: "Hey guys, getting ready for the graduation?"

Stealth Elf: "Yep, Pop Fizz. We are getting ready."

Pop Fizz: "Well good. Cause I was testing this potion to make me be ready for anything."

Pop Fizz drank his speedy potion and he ran fast around the kitchen.

Jet-Vac: "Okay then, we should keep going. Don't want to be late."

Then a knock at the front door.

Stealth Elf: "I'll get it."

Stealth Elf teleported to the door and opened. And soon, it was Cynder.

Stealth Elf: "Cynder, good morning."

Cynder: "Morning Stealth Elf. Ready for the graduation?"

Stealth Elf: "Yep. The others are getting ready too."

Cynder: "That's great. Oh and I wanted to say something."

Stealth Elf: "Yeah sure."

Cynder: "Did you find Spyro?"

Stealth Elf: "Not really. We haven't found him."

Cynder: "But he never missed graduation today."

Stealth Elf: "Well it's very hard to find him. But we'll find him tomorrow."

Cynder: "Okay. If you find Spyro, tell him that I wanted to say thanks for saving me from my father."

Stealth Elf: "Sure no problem."

As Cynder leaves, Stealth Elf closes the door and worries about Spyro.

Stealth Elf: "Spyro, where have you gone?"