Episode 1: Breakout

Comincia dall'inizio

Then Stealth Elf got an idea.

Stealth Elf: "I think I know what will scare them."

All of them came closer and finally understand the plan.

Jet-vac: "All right, Skylanders remember the plan."

Pop Fizz begins to throw his potion near the prisoners and it scares them away. The prisoner stepped back away and ran away. Eruptor blasts his lava at them closer to change direction. Jet-Vac uses his gun to blast the ground to change the direction to the prison room. All the prisons don't know where to go.

Stealth Elf: "Hey!" As she pointed the way for the prisoner to go.

All prisoners went in the cell as Stealth Elf closed the prison door. The Skylanders have saved the Cloudcracker Prison.

Jet-Vac: "Great work for making the plan Stealth Elf."

Stealth Elf: "Hey, no problem. I always know how to create a plan."

Just as they celebrated, Snapshot interrupted them.

Snap Shot: "Skylanders, we have no time to celebrate until we figure out how they escape."

And they all begin to investigate. Eruptor found something on the floor.

Eruptor: "Hey guys, I found a clue.

They rushed and met up with Eruptor. He showed them the pieces of hair he found on the floor.

Eruptor: "It looks like someone must have escaped and caused this outbreak to free all the prisoners."

Jet-Vac: "Well this hair does look familiar to me."

Stealth Elf: "Yeah, it belongs to Glumshank."

Eruptor: "Which means, Kaos is the one who is behind all this."

Jet-Vac: "I think it is time to pay a visit."

Just as they began to visit Kaos, Snapshot was back with some bad news.

Snap Shot: "Skylanders, Kaos is gone."

Jet-Vac/Stealth Elf/Eruptor/Pop Fizz: "WHAT?"

Snap Shot: "He must have escaped when we were busy with the prisoner.

Eruptor: "That evil runt. Great. Now we have more problems."

Pop Fizz: "Uhhh. Did we just forget about him when we were busy with the prisoner?"

Jet-Vac: "Of course, Pop Fizz. We gotta find him before he created his evil plan again."

Stealth Elf: "Well we can't find him at night anymore. He's out there somewhere hiding."

Jet-Vac: "Your right Stealth Elf. We will find Kaos in the morning tomorrow."

They all return to Skylanders Academy, and Stealth Elf was considered about their team.

Stealth Elf: "You know, it would be a lot better if Spyro was around."

Eruptor: "Yeah no kidding. With Spyro, our team is just well nothing."

Pop Fizz: "Do you think Spyro will appear when we need him?"

Jet-Vac: "Well he's has to be somewhere in the Skylands. He has to."

They all went back to their room and went off to sleep.

Back with Spyro and Eon, they found the trans-dimensional vortex to another realm.

Spyro: "Is this the vortex that can lead me to my ancestor?"

Master Eon: "Indeed Spyro."

Spyro: "Alright, I'm ready to meet my family."