Episode 1: Breakout

Start from the beginning

Spyro: "Okay Eon. I trusted you. Just making sure I'm ready for meeting my ancestors and my parents."

As Spyro flew to find his ancestors somewhere in the realm.

Spyro: "Do you think that leaving the Academy wasn't a good idea? I mean my friends will be looking for me when I went missing."

Master Eon then thought about it.

Master Eon: "I'm sure they will be looking for you. Though I did search through the realm to find your ancestor. The choices you made from your ancestor or your friends. When you search to find where you come from and you're far away from your friends. This is the choice you have made Spyro."

And Spyro understands.

It was midnight back at the Academy, Kassondra was studying the books to learn magic and Hugo is helping her. Kassondra was suspicious about Hugo's sadness.

Kassondra: "Everything okay Hugo?"

Hugo: "Huh? Oh yeah, everything is okay."

Kassondra: "You can tell me something wrong."

Hugo: "Okay. Well it's been since Master Eon is gone, everything will never be the same when he was here. And I was his trusted assistance. Without him, I'm just not happy when he's around."

Kassondra understands. She walked toward Hugo and put her hand behind his back.

Kassondra: "I know Hugo. Eon wanted us to protect the Skylands from evil threats."

Hugo: "Well we did protect Skylands all the time, but what if there's a new threat who wanted to get revenge like ... well.....er...your son, Kaos."

Kassondra thought about her son.

Kassondra: "Well I just hope Kaos forgives me and Eon for not telling him that he was his father all this time."

Hugo: "I just pretty sure hope so."

Just then, a call came. Kassondra answered her phone and it was Snap Shot.

Snap Shot: "Master Kassondra!"

Then she was surprised.

Kassondra: "What is wrong Snap Shot?"

Snap Shot: "All the prisoners are breaking out their cells. We don't know how it happened."

Kassondra: "Don't worry. We're in our way. SkylanderS! UNITE!!!"

All the Team Spyro came in and ready.

Jet-Vac: "We're here. What seems to be a problem?"

Kassondra: "Prisoners are escaping from Cloudcracker Prison. You need to stop them and figure out who caused this."

Stealth Elf: "We're on it."

Soon, Team Spyro went to Cloudcracker Prison and saw all the prisoners wrecking the place down. Snapshot and Ka-boom are trying to get all the prisoners back to their cell.

Snap Shot: "Skylanders, just in time. These prisoners don't just give up all the time."

Jet-vac: "Okay Skylanders, we need a plan to get all the prisoners back to their cells."

Pop Fizz: "That's great and all but how do we get them inside their cells?"

Then Ka-boom steps up to them.

Ka-Boom: "The only thing to get them back in their cells is something to be scared of."

Eruptor: That's a great idea and what something we're supposed to scare them with?"