Homework and more

Depuis le début

"Will do. I'm going to go take Josie home." Sweets said.

They walk back inside and the girls are in the same spot, doing the same thing. Betty looks up at him and smiles. "Your homework is done." she said.

"You didn't have to do that. I would have done it." he told her as he sat down next to her.

"Oh, I don't mind. It was easy." she said.

Jughead made a face. Trigonometry was not easy. Now english he loved, he could do that with his hands tied behind his back. But math, math would be his demise.

Jughead pulled her into his lap and started to kiss her. The books she was holding fell all over the place. One hit Toni in the back of the head.

"Get a room." Toni said as she rubbed her head.

"My house." jughead smirked as he continued to kiss Betty. Toni rolled her eyes.

"That is our cue to leave." Sweets said as he stood up, Josie followed him.

"Yeah, I have band rehearsal tonight. Thanks for having me." Josie said.

"Please come back anytime." Jughead said as he peaked around Betty, who was giggling.

"Jones, rude," Toni laughed.

He just rolled his eyes. He didn't care.

"Thanks and I will." She smiled. "Bye everyone." she said, waving as Sweets took her hand and they left.

After they left Jughead told the girls what Archie had told them. Showed the picture to Cheryl. She shakes her head. Archie comes back in and sits down.

Jughead thought he had a solid agreement with Penny. Something has changed and he needs to know what. She hasn't been seen since the incident at the prison. If she is gone and Kai is in charge, It's a whole new ballgame. He tolerated Penny. He despises Kai. He makes a mental note to go see if the ghoulies are still at the warehouse.

Cheryl sighed as she finally spoke after being shown the photograph. "I never really had proof that they were involved with drugs. It's just some weird occurrences that I witnessed and things I've heard that made me suspect. It makes sense now why they got so angry with me when I joined the Serpents." she said. She then turned and looked at Jughead. "I'm quite shocked they haven't come to me and asked me to spy for them." she adds.

"I've wondered that myself," Jughead said.

"I never would, You have to know that." she said.

"I know, I never thought you would." Jughead said.

Cheryl smiles and nods.

"Do you think your father is a ghoulie?" Jughead asked her.

"I don't. The stuff he's been in has been around a lot longer than the ghoulies been in town." she said.

"Okay, we need to keep an eye on them." he said

"I can try, but if I start spending more time at Thornehill they may start to suspect something." Cheryl said.

"Well, that makes sense. So I guess we should just keep an eye on them when we can." he said." Also, we have a Serpent meeting in a few hours." he adds,

"Ugh" Toni said as her head fell back against the sofa in exasperation.

"Something wrong?" Jughead asked as he arched his brow.

"I'm exhausted and I wanted an easy night" she said,

"Oh" he said. It has been a long day. " I'll make it a fast meeting. We just have to go over the information we got." he said.