Oh, I can be manipulated only so many times

He stared at Jiang Xuan. His very energetic child who looks like he has the energy of the whole world inside him. Jiang Xuan is a little enthusiastic child who likes to cling onto his mother's legs. He always also wanted to hold his older brother's hand and would walk wherever his big brothers wants to walk. But the best part of Jiang Cheng's youngest baby boy is his smile. Jiang Xuan face is near of his father, Lan Xichen, along with his ethereal smiles and his locks.

Lan Ruon, his stone-faced son, looks like Lan Wangji who he really wants to punch. Lan Ruon rarely smiles, but if he's with his 'A-niang' or brother, he would not hesitate to show a bright smile. His face is near of Jiang Cheng's and has Jiang Cheng's nature to not smile, but overall, the twins still looks the same.

Before even "I Love You"
Starts to sound like a lie

He was happy for his little family. But he's longing for the father of the twins. He's longing for Lan Xichen. He wants to see him again. Embrace him again. Kiss him again. Jiang Cheng shook his head to dismiss the thought that would surely kill him in no time. But in this kind of state, he can't do anything but to let the blood drip again.

"Jiang Yue. Are you outside?" He called out for his right-hand man quietly which was immediately replied with a;

"Yes, Sect leader. Is there anything i can do for you?"

"Guard the twins for a moment. I want to go somewhere." He said and stood up and wore a purple silked robe that has his sect's emblem.

"Yes, Sect leader." Came the response of Jiang Yue.

You have a hollowed out heart but it's heavy in your chest

Jiang Cheng walked his way to a secluded part of Lotus Pier. A place where he and Lan Xichen only knows.

His shoes tapped on the rock made path as tears finally started to fall again.

With Sandu in hand, he looked up as a pavillion was made in view. This is where he spends his time when he wants to be alone.

And when he wants to cut his wrist to his heart's delight.

He sat on the chair and took sandu out of it's scabbard.

I tried so hard to fight it but it's hopeless
Hopeless

Blood stained the wooden table and Sandu's clear blade. The sword was shaking nonstop when his master removes it from his (JC) wrist. As if Sandu has life, he wants to get out of Jiang Cheng's grasp to prevent his master from cutting.

In the dark skies of the night, a man in white flew on his sword in a very fast pace. The blue glare that the sword emits gets brighter and brighter as Lan Xichen fasten the pace of Shouyue.

'It has been two years now, Lan Xichen. And i think you have to know this now. Who cares if Wanyin gets mad at me but your nice yet irritating skull needs to know this now. Wanyin has children now. And you are the father of the two. Wanyin gave birth to them with the blessing of the Birth god Tang ShengMian.

It is either you'll take responsibility to the twins or i'll cut your fingers off every time you approach my younger sworn brother. All you have to do is to decide. Just decide.

-Nie Huaisang

P.S.-I fcking hate you from flesh to atoms.

He has tons and tons of questions. Jiang Cheng got pregnant? And the father is Lan Xichen? Jiang Cheng is Nie Huaisang's younger sworn brother?(This ain't a true fact, ok?) Does Jin Ling know? Does his uncle know? His brother? His brother in law? His-oh no. Wait. Wei Wuxian. Right.