𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟻 - 𝙾𝚞𝚛 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎

Start from the beginning

"But that's good. The evil blood will be shared." Don sighed in relief.

"It's going according to our original plan. The demons won't have to be annihilated!" Lannion joined in.

"No, but not just that..." Oliver paused.

"The farms will be abolished." Zack continued.

'The farms are going to be abolished. They will no longer exist. My children will be safe.' Y/n smiled under her hood.

"How lovely" Y/n muttered with a smile on her face.

"We aren't children to be eaten anymore. No one's going to pursue us! We're free!" Don started crying with tears of joy.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"Phil" an alluring voice called. The voice was so gentle, so caring, so warm. Even if you wouldn't know who it is, you wouldn't hesitate to jump in their arms. Or rather, a motherly voice.

"Huh?" Phil looked around to find the owner of that sweet and gentle voice.

"Who are you?" Phil gazed at the hooded figure with blood splattered on her outfit.

"I'm home, Phil." Y/n pulled down her hood to reveal her h/c hair swaying with the wind, as visible tears blurred her vision.

"Y/n! Welcome home!" Phil didn't judge Y/n's horns. He was too happy for that. Y/n bent down with her arms spread wide open.

Phil didn't hesitate to jump into her arms and engulf himself in her warm and motherly embrace that he had missed over the years.

"I sincerely apologize for making you wait for so long, Phil." Y/n whispered as she brought him closer to her chest.

"Not at all! I've always believed you would come back for us! I knew you would come back alive!" Phil cried into Y/n's chest as she ran her fingers through his short, cropped dark brown hair.

"You must've been so scared. All alone. Knowing the truth and watching them leave without understanding their fate. It must've been so scary when you saw that scary man named 'Andrew'." Y/n hugged him tighter.

"How did you know about that?" Phil's voice was shaky which made Y/N's eyes widened.

'What did that man do to my child? He's shaking, he must've been so scared. My poor child.' Y/n glared at the grass.

"Don't worry, Phil. He's going to be sleeping forever now." Y/n smirked which made Phil's eyes widened.

"Phil!" Gilda exclaimed. Y/n released from the embrace and Phil ran over to Gilda and hugged her.

"Don! I'm glad you look well!" Phil ran over and hugged Don.

"You too!" Don hugged back. Phil released from the hug.

"Norman? You're alive?!" a tear escaped from Phil's eye.

"Yeah" Norman replied as he cupped Phil's chubby cheeks.

"Thank goodness!" Phil felt all of the weight that had been burdening him removed.

"Phil. It must have been tough. Sorry and thanks. Everything's gonna be fine now." Ray patted Phil on the head.