||TWENTY-FOUR - DYING||

Faye's POV

We carried Fangs into the hospital, which was quite busy due to the riots going on outside.

"Help us! We need a doctor!" FP yelled, as he carried Fangs into the lobby of the hospital.

"Ma'am." Jughead says, going over to the woman behind the desk.

"Wait your turn please." The woman said, not bothering to look up.

"He was shot." Jughead states.

"I'm gonna need you to step back--" She starts. I bang my fist on the table.

"Listen here, you're going to go and get a doctor or so help me God, you'll never walk again." I threatened.

"Hey! What's going on here?" A nearby doctor asked.

"My brother was shot, right in the stomach." I told him.

"Get me a gurney." the doctor commanded. A few nurses brought over the gurney, and FP put Fangs on it as carefully as he could.

"Fangs, you've got to stay with me, I can't lose you too." I said to him, he smiled up at me before they dragged him away. 

I had tears running down my cheeks, and I couldn't imagine a world where Fangs wasn't in it. Jughead went off, and FP pulled him back, and mentioned that they needed to tell our family.

"We don't have any other family." I tell FP.

"What do you mean? What about your mom? Your dad?" FP asked.

"My dad got arrested and is in jail for hitting his kids, and my mom went off a few months ago. I'm all he has. And he's all I have." I answered. He's all I have left.

I ran into the bathroom, and completely broke down in one of the bathroom stalls. I was bawling my eyes out, like a complete baby. I couldn't lose him, he was the only person who stood by me.

I jump when I hear my phone start to ring. I take it out of my jacket pocket, and look at the caller ID: Baby Carrot 😍😘❤

I answer and put it up to my ear.

"Hey, Cher." I answer, and sniff as I wipe my tears.

"Oh, my God. Thank God. I heard that a Serpent got shot down at the sheriff's station. Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Cheryl asked.

"I'm physically fine. But emotionally, I'm a complete wreck." I replied, sniffing again.

"What happened?" Cheryl asks.

"It was Fangs, he was shot." I respond, and start to cry again. "What about you? Are you okay?"

"Well, I just got attacked by the Black Hood at Thistlehouse." My eyes go wide, and I sit up straighter.

"Oh, my God. Are you okay?" I asked her.

"He broke my bedroom door, but then I climbed out of the window and got to my bow in time. So, I shot him in the shoulder." She explained.

"There's my badass Cherry." I smile a bit.

"Are you okay? Do you want me to come to the hospital?" Cheryl asked.

"I'll be fine. Keep in touch. There's riots going on, I don't want you getting hurt." I reply.

"Okay, I'll speak to you later. Bye." She finished.

"Bye." I return, and hung up the phone.

-----

After spending a while in the hospital, I decided it would be best if I would go out to get fresh air. I stood leaning up against the wall, by the bike park, when I saw some people come up to me.