Chapter 1:

Author:hi welcome to my story🙂🙂

"Sammie's pov:"
"Hmm what should i eat?,can i eat cereal??"
"MOM! Can i eat cereal?!"i asked,"sure hun just hurry up we are late to meet your cousin"mom replied,"oh right i will see natalia today yehey!! Let me make a tiktok first"

Skip to natalia's house (natalia is sammie's cousin)

"Natalia's pov"
"Hi sammie!"
"Hi natalia i missed you!"she said "aww i missed you too","so should we eat? Im hungry🤣🤣" i said "btw have you made a gc yet?"i told sammie,"oh not yet i will make it later" *making the samfam gc*

"Sammie's pov"
*yawns* im sleepy i should sleep but after i post the gc in FB to let my fans know i made a gc *yawns again* i should sleepppppp goodnight

Sammie:*wakes up* *adding people to samfam* see's her schedule "oh i have a meet and greet in sm north!!" "Wait where is my tata scrunchie?! Nooooo its lost!! Eh i will find it later hehe" i said,"wait i will see gian today!! Im so exciteddd!!"(gian is one of her admins in the samfam gc) *in the car*

*in sm north already*

Sammie:*goes to the meet and greet* *people see her and hugs her* Hi im a big fan of you *hugs* (the one who said this is me hehe and this part is based on a true story😂😂 but this part only hehe)
"Awww thank you so much" *fan walks*
*sammie turns around and saw gian* GIANNNNN!!!

To be continued:

Hi guys thank you for reading part 1 i know it is short hehe but thank you for reading

To be continued