02

[edited]

IT'S been 3 months since the incident, and still no sign of my beloved Daniel. I've looked for him everywhere, all the possible places where he might be, but he wasn't always there to be seen. I know he's still alive, he can't leave me alone in this shitty world, he'll always be around looking out for me.

I know it because until now I still got this hope in my heart, which will never be gone.

"Miss!" The voice of a man snapped me out of my thoughts. Frowning, I looked at him curiously. "Excuse me?" I stopped walking and turned to him, "Don't go down there." He stated firmly, adjusting his glasses up. "And why the fuck would I listen to you? Do I even know you, huh?" I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"They are waiting for you." He extended his arm out to hand me a picture, I hesitated at first but gave in. It's the police, they've been looking for me? But how? Did Daniel... no, no, no, I shouldn't be thinking like this. He wouldn't do such thing.

"Get inside the car. They must be roaming around in a minute." I'm still shocked but I can hear him clearly, "What? Are you fucking insane? Where are you gonna take me then?" You can't blame me for being mean to him like I don't even know this guy in front of me.

Can't trust anyone in this world no more. "I'm gonna give you an offer." Not long ago, we both started to hear police sirens nearby, so I had no choice but to get inside. "I am inviting you in a heist." He spoke, not looking away from the road we're taking. "How'd you know me?"

"You'll know when we get there." I scoffed at his answer, who knows if this man is just telling lies when in reality he's a serial killer or you know? That guy who sells girls, but for now, it seems like I don't even care anymore, and this could be a way to find Daniel.

"I'm in for the heist; but I don't want the money." He then looked at me straight in the eyes, "If that's the case, what is it that you truly desire?"

"It's not what, it's who. And it's Richardo Daniel Ramos."