“Thanks boys” I smiled “Time to go?”

Both of them nodded and Niall grabbed hold of my waist, leading me out of the door. Liam, Louis and Zayn were waiting by the stairs, all in the same black suit pants, white shirt, black tie and black blazer as Niall and Harry. Eleanor stood beside Louis, hair pinned up, in a simple navy blue dress and black heels, Danielle stood beside Liam, curls out, is a velvet purple dress and black heels and Perrie stood beside Zayn, blonde hair in a messy bun, in a black and white dress with white heels.

“Lonely Harry tonight?” I asked

“Looks that way” he smiled “Unless my date shows up at the party”

“Oh la, la” I winked

Harry blushed and ushered me into Niall’s arms as everyone started to descend downstairs. “It’s not like that” he whispered “I’ll introduce you when we get there”

“My baby’s growing up” I laughed, pretending to wipe my eyes

“Don’t cry Kendall” Harry smirked “I’ll always be your baby”

I wrapped my arm around his waist and Nialls and hugged them both as we made our way to the ground floor and were ushered into the cars by Paul and the team.

The party was amazing, dinner was served then we were left to fend for ourselves at the open bar, the DJ turned the music on and everyone started dancing, the boys posters, album and single covered hung from the walls and on stands and I shook hands with about 40 people in the space of an Hour, all the boys had to make the rounds after dinner before they were called away to get ready to perform.

Niall draped his blazer over my shoulders and kissed my cheek “Stand where I can see you”

“Will do” I smiled, watching him run off with Harry.

I stood with Eleanor, Perrie, Danielle and Andy who had come up to support Liam and waited for the boys to start their performance, the music had been turned off and everyone was facing the stage, we just had to wait on their ridiculous timing.

Andy pushed a drink into my hand “Cheers!”

“Cheers” I laughed, clinking my glass against his and taking a sip just as the boys appeared on stage with Simon Cowell.

“Welcome everyone” smiled Simon, looking around at the audience “I see a lot of familiar faces here tonight and I would like to thank you all for coming, these boys have worked particularly hard on this new album and tonight you get to hear some live takes of the new tracks, Thank you to everyone who has worked with the boys both in and out of the studio and to everyone here for making this release party a huge success-“ Simon raised a glass of champagne “-To the Boys and To ‘Take Me Home’”

“Cheers!” chorused the crowd

“Enjoy!” smiled Simon, handing the microphone back to the DJ and vacating the stage for the performance. Niall winked in my direction and gave a little wave as Harry took up the chance to speak.

“Evening everyone!” he smiled, fiddling with his hair slightly “Tonight we were suppose to perform our 2 singles and the 1st track off Take Me Home which is ‘Kiss Me’”

“But were shaking this up a bit” cut in Louis “Sorry Uncle Si”

The crowd laughed and Simon shrugged from his place by the side of the stage.

“So instead of ‘Live While Were Young’ were going to perform a song that’s very close to all of our hearts” smiled Zayn

“This was written by Albin Nedler, Kristoffer Fogelmark, Rami Yacoub, Carl Falk and Savan Kotecha, with a little help from the 5 of us” said Liam