52. Torture night for maan

Beginne am Anfang

"I'm going with Kareem chacha"bwas all she said before heading out of the house. I stood there looking at the door from where she left. I really tried not to be affected by her harsh and rude behaviour saying I deserve it but still I couldn't help the ache I've felt every time she behaved with me like I'm nothing to her.

Today I thought I would take her out for dinner. Cause tomorrow mama baba will come. And hana again will start ignoring me. And I will be busy in my work. I have too much work to do next few days not only for my job but for my own company. I was really thankful to Ali that he successfully managed everything but still as boss I have my own work which he can't do.

Sighing I went to my room and change my clothes. And call Kareem chacha and asked him where they are. He told me that they went to Kulsum. I breath out a sigh of relief. I told him to be with hana untill she came back home and called me if anything needs.

We couldn't go out for dinner but we can dinner in our home with each other.
After sometime a idea popped up in my mind and smiling I went to kitchen. Maid was already there preparing our dinner. I told her that I want to cook and she could help me to make Hana's favourites food.

******

It's 8pm already and Munaf told me she had left from there. Maid already gone and I was alone here. I arrange the table with all her favourite dish and dessert. And with flowers and few candles. Dining table look like exactly for date couple.

"I want to go on a date with you"

I smiled as I remember her words and went to changed my dirty clothes. I'm really hungry after doing all those works.
A few minutes later I heard bell.

With happy and smiley face I opened the door. Hana come inside without glance at me.

"Assalamualaikum" I greeted but got no replied. She just sat on couch closing her eyes. Maybe tired i thought

"Um.. tired?" I asked again no response.

"I heard next week is Kulsum's wedding" I tried to make conversation and sat beside her. She opened her eyes and looked at me. When I was sure she wasn't going to say anything I continue

"Munaf told me that the guy was their cousin.. and he is really nice man.. I'm really happy for Kulsum" I said truthfully.

"So what you think all the man will be like you?" She taunted.

"Not all the man is like you rahmaan or not all the girls got the fate like me" she said bitterly. I can see pain in her eyes.

"Hanu.." I was about to say something but she stood up and about to walked toward her room.

"Hana.. listen.. I made dinner for us.. let's get dinner together" I pleaded softly smiling trying to distract her mind.

"I already ate" she said yanking her hand.

"I know you haven't had your dinner. Munaf told me" I said again holding her.

"Yes but still I don't want to have anything with you! I would love to starve to death than to have dinner with you" saying this she jerk my hand away and walked inside her room.

But I won't let you starve.

I went to dinning table and prepare her plate and took it to her room. Slowly opening the door I stepped inside. She wasn't in room and I could hear shower running. Putting that plate on the coffee table i tore a paper from a note book which was on the table and wrote a letter.

I know you don't want to eat dinner with me. That's why I'm leaving your dinner here. Please don't take your anger on food. Your not alone hanu. Our baby needs to feed.