this might be the part that triggers a long disconnect between the two mains

oof I think I have to go back to read the first part because I don't remember what happened.

okay my brain received the memory update. we can proceed with writingingin activitieadshbhadbkabcfsafevhjsdjhkSADJHKdafkgugoku

8====D~~~~ (I was gonna do the normal ~ divider thing but this is more fun)

Elaine Stone pulled up to her flecking estate because obviously a teacher can afford that. Her blue red grey lambo lexus tiida (wetman ting) came to a halt in her garage. She shut off the car and head into her head.

Opening her fancy shmancy door, she walked into her house. Her heels clicking on the porcelain wood rich people floor. She set her handbag down on the kitchen counter. She placed a cigarette in her mouth and lit it. (cancer for ur longs).

She walked over the her fridge very elegantly woman get wine red wine ofc pour in glass drink.

Handsome man walk in now. Write like normal now maybe no. ok yes.

"Hello, darling," said Elaine as she took a seat at the bar.

The man watched her and proceeded to the fridge. he gives poor ppl vibes she gives rich ppl vibes. he is like... hhouse husband type beat? yeah that kinda vibe he give yk. She be extra, he be basic.

He took a beer out and opened it. "You're home later than usual today..." he said.

"I had to oversee detention," she replied nonchalantly.

"On the first day?"

"Yes."

"Oh." He took a sip of his beer.

"What's wrong, dear?"

"Nothing... uhm... Well, are you....again?" He looked to her expectantly as he leant on the counter.

"Oh dear god, no! I told you, not anymore!" she exclaimed, very elegantly though. She rest down her wine glass. "I thought you thought more of me than to assume that..." she ran her finger along the rim of her glass, looking hurt.

"I'm sorry. I just needed to know."

"I understand."

There was a long silence; not a comfortable silence you'd expect from a woman and her husband. And only if you're stupid will you think this man is not her husband.

Elaine broke the silence, "Tony..." she began, " Are you still considering going through with it?"

"Considering? I told you I already made up my mind."

"You're still staying here. I assumed if you were serious about it you would've packed up and left."

"To go where? My entire family disowned me and it'd be embarrassing to sleep on my married friends' couch."

"Whatever you say, darling." She finished her wine and got up. "If you change your mind you know where to find me." She then made her way upstairs bc rich ppl have upstairs in their house.

"The papers should be coming in next week by the way!" Tony shouted.

8====D~~~~

"You have your story straight right?" Levi asked as they walked towards the principal's office.

"Considering that I , knowing me, didn't kiss her, its the straightest my story ever will be." Julietta replied.

They stopped outside the door.

"Want me to wait up?" Levi asked.

"Nah, I got this. Go get me a F O O D I T E M before they run out."