1

y/n...

y/n...

i find myself writing her name on a piece of scrap paper. why is she the only person i think about? ugh... i cant get her out of my head.

the sound of a voice gradually grew louder.

"mr. kim! are you even paying attention to the lesson?"

ah.. i forgot i was in class. i look up while turning the scrap paper over to the other side.

"i hope what you're writing has something to do with the lesson, mr. kim."

everyone is now staring at me. how embarrassing. i stand up from my seat.

"may i be excused to the infirmary? i didn't get enough sleep so i don't feel so well."

"alright, but make sure you get enough sleep for the next lesson."

success.

i proceed to walk out of the classroom. of course, the eyes followed me until i was out of their sight. i decide to scroll through instagram while i was heading to the infirmary.

lee.minhoee

liked by han

liked by han.sungie and 2,425 others
lee.minhoee living my best life overseas!
...
view all 856 comments

✖️

ugh... lee minho. he made my life a living hell. so, im glad he's overseas. i'm never going to trust him again.

i put my phone in my pocket and continue to walk down the hallway. i catch a quick glimpse of a small figure. she was curled up, reading a book. it must've been study hall for her. i took one more glimpse and i notice her small, fragile figure.

y/n. she's wearing the usual, black hoodie and black pants. everyone questions her choice in clothing all the time, but she pays no attention to them. she either has her nose in a book or she has her hoodie on, looking down.

she notices that someone is looking at her and slowly peaks her head up. i didn't want her to get the wrong idea so i flashed a friendly smile and waved at her.

nothing. i get no response. she just continues to read her book.

oh, well.. i tried.