ii. the baby has feelings

TRIGGER WARNING: TALK OF ANXIETY ATTACKS, EATING DISORDERS, HOMOPHOBIC FAMILY, LYING TO FAMILY.

new writing twitter!! @alexlittleklc

please give me a follow for sneak peaks and writing commentary!

also i upped the rating because some scenes from now on will get a bit sauceyyyyyy

part 1 of one shot ; other part will be released soon and in other one shot series

----

   seungmin shifts in jisung's lap as he pulls back to kiss down his jaw. jisung laughs and runs a hand up his back, sighing contently. 'minnie, you wanna go to the studio with me tonight?'

the current brunette pulls back and thinks for a second, wiping excess wetness from his lips. 'depends. can we bring jeongin and felix? they wanted to hang with us.'

jisung laughs at the last part, 'oh? is that why you came in here?'

the younger flushes slightly and nods, 'so what? i was gonna ask you at some point. i just found a different priority when you took your shirt off.'

'yeah, forgive me for wanting to change in MY room.' seungmin shrugs and goes back to sucking a gentle hickey into the older's collar bone. woojin's old marks were fading and the younger just so happens to know jisung's not-so-secret love of being marked up; so he took it upon himself to leave some more.

sound of the door opening is ignored by the duo until jisung opens his eyes to see a slightly flushed jeongin.

'hey baby. what's u-AH! min! that hurt.' jisung pinches his side when he feels seungmin smirk against his right pec. he starts mentally preparing his next few outfits for their upcoming outings because surely the public will have something to say at the bite mark he now has blooming on the side of his neck.

jeongin has looked away by now and busied himself by looking through his and jisung's combined closet. the older tilts his head in thought as he watches the maknae shuffle through some of their shared hoodies. jeongin's still very shy when it comes to intimacy with the other members. sure, there'd be a kiss or two here and there, but really nothing beyond that.

not like any of them were complaining. the other boys were heavy on physical contact so it wasn't like there was a shortage; but this wasn't the first time jeongin had gotten all flustered around seeing intimacy. of course, it could just be because it's not everyday that he walks into his own room to see his closest friend (boyfriend) casually marking up their hyung.

it only took a couple weeks after their promotion ended for (most of) the members to settle into their new lifestyle. they all confessed to feelings that they had for each other and all agreed to try out a relationship.

honestly, nothing really changed. they'd get up, do their work, and then go back to the dorm to sleep. kisses were shared here and there, sometimes boys would pair up for cuddle sessions, but besides that, things were normal. well, everything besides jeongin lack of participating in any of the intimacy.

seungmin had stopped leaving marks a while ago, now cuddling up to jisung's side. 'in-ahh, you alright?' jeongin froze for a split second before taking a hoodie off a hanger and slipping it on. he turns back around and sits on his bed, flashing a small smile, 'yeah. just came in to get something warmer to wear. sorry for uh, interrupting.' seungmin chuckles, pushing himself up to get off of jisung, 'you know you can always join, right? you're not interrupting anything.' he clambers off the bed to sit next to jeongin and wrap an arm around him. jeongin's shade of blush only turns darker when the older presses a soft kiss to his cheek. he waits until seungmin is done to whisper, 'thanks hyung.' and press a barely-there peck on his lips before standing up and moving to leave the room.