The bigger living room was near a big kitchen with a big dining table behind the living room section, and a door that was for the big yard which was connected to the front yard with a big pool in the living room which was far from the kitchen.

"Ok, welcome to my home." she said with a smile "let me show your room and give you comfy clothes."

She walked up the stairs and I followed her. The second floor had another living room but smaller and a smaller kitchen with four master bedrooms, not to mention that the whole house have big windows.

Then she go up from the stairs next to the windows to the third floor. There was two rooms and a big library and an office room.

She opened the first door and say that I should come in.

"This is your room, There are some shirts and sweatpants in the closet. Also you can use the shower in your room ok?" she said then start to go out. "and the other door is my room you should call me whenever in night you feel bad or need something, for now change and then call me. You have a high fever that I should deal with it." Then she go out.

The room that she have gave me was pretty big with a balcony, the walls was white with some decoration on it and there was a gray sofa and a big white bed.

I put my things down and choose a black T-shirt with a gray sweatpants but I was to tired to call her and my headache and fever was getting worse I lie on the bed but I don't know how I drifted to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n POV)

I changed my clothes and go to kitchen to make a soup for him. He was so cute sleeping back in the car but I'm worried because he was so hot, I think that he might have a high fever.

I sighed as I realized that he forget to call me.

I go to my room, grab my Thermometer and go to his room. I knocked on the door but he didn't respond so I opened the door slowly, finding him sleeping and sweating a lot in his sleep.

I put the Thermometer on his forehead and my eyes get wide when I see the numbers on its screen. It was 40 centigrade. He is burning like hell.

I rushed in the kitchen and grab a bowl of cold water and two towels from laundry room and go back to his room.

I sit on the edge of the bed and put the towels in the water then put one of them on his forehead, I pulled his shirt down a little so I can see his upper chest and collarbone, I touched his chest it was hotter than his head, I put the other towel on his chest he shuffled a little from the coldness of the towel but didn't wake up.

I get down to the kitchen and continue making the soup. After 15 minutes the soup was ready, I get back to his room to change the towels to wet one and I notice that he is sweating fewer.

Then I looked at his face. He is beautiful, his eyes was closed and his long eyelashes is creating shadows on his face. His eyelids looks so soft and he has a perfect boney nose.

His jet black hair was combed in each side of his face but it was a bit messy now. His cheeks was a little red from the fever but still looked soft I know because I couldn't control myself and pinched his cheeks in practice sometimes.

And he has perfect lips. They are small but plump and a little pink which is so cute and kissable.

I found myself thinking about kissing him, but push the thoughts away and noticed he is waking up.

He opened his yellowish green eyes and look up to me with a tired look.

"Hey, how are you feeling?"