37

'you and i? it's a clear picture'

"Now we're all settled and sorted, I would like to make an announcement. This castle would not only be your home this year-" I stifle a laugh as I see Filch jogging toeards Dumbledore. I nudge Blaise and he snorts at this.

"But home to some very special guests as well. You see Hogwarts has been chosen..." I watch with a grin as Filch whispers something to Dumbledore. I stifle a laugh again as Filch starts to run back outside the Great Hall.

"So Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event! The Triwizard Tournament." The students began to whisper to each other while I only roll my eyes. This man let Dementors in for last year and now he wants to host a death match, how thrilling.

"Now for those of you who do not know, the Triwizard Tournament brings together three schools for series of magical contests. For each school a single students is selcted to compete. Let me be clear, if chosen you stand alone. Trust me when I say these contests are not for the faint hearted." He says and I snickered. I look over to the Gryffindor table and grinned.

"That means you, Weasley." I hissed at Ronald Weasley. He reddens as I laugh my arse on his reaction.

"Now please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic and the headmistress, Madame Maxime." Our headmaster says and the door opens. I sighed, looking over to them and scrunched up my nose when I see them all in powderblue like it was some sort of dance routine. They stop walking and I raise my brows as I look at them sigh. The boys were swooning and I look over to Draco and found him looking at his food, uninterested. I smile a little and turned my attention back to the blue ladies and I widen my eyes when I see their headmisstress. When those clown french girls finish their performing acts the boys began to whistle and congratulate them likr the wolves they are. I sighed in distate as I roll my eyes at them. They looked pretty bratty to me. And I doubt theit champion was even going to last a minute in their game.

"And now our friends from the North! Please greet the proud sons of Durmstrang and the high master, Igor Karkaroff." The doors opens once again and now I was smirking. They were boys and had a darker color than the French girls. Quite lovely,really. I watch them as they grunt and run into the front. My eyes widen in recognition as I see Viktor Krum with their high master.

"Albus!" Igor greets our headmaster like an oldfriend. I snickered as I look at Blaise and shared a knowing look with him.

...

The Slytherins were now being guided to the dorms aka the dungeons. Boring tours from the prefects blah blah, all I cared at this moment was for Draco to talk to me. And as if my wishes were granted, I felt someone tug on my robes. I look to my side and see Draco.

"Look, I'm really sorry for how I acted the last time. I promise I won't be jealous of you and Diggory's little friendship anymore." He says and I raised an eyebrows at him. He shoots me an apologetic look. I slowly smile then, intertwined my hands with his. He visibly relaxes and we enter the dungeons. My friends and I sat down in our usual spot. I had bought a new chair with my initials on it, to spite Parkinson even more.

"Dianna, why weren't you on the train with us?" Theo asks. The rest of them nods in agreement to his question.

"I was upset at Draco..." I admitted and they whistle at this. I look at the blonde boy and he smirks at this.

"So...Triwizard huh? They cancelled Quidditch too!" I said changing the topic.

"Yeah,bummer. Anyway who do you think will sign up fot Slytherin?" Blaise asks and I cringed at him.

"Blaise we don't need eternal glory." I said as if it was a matter of fact. My friends nods,agreeing to my words. I play with the fire in the fireplace as my friends talk about the tournament.

"By the way, did you all notice how Mad-Eye was glaring at Potter?" Draco asks and I turned my attention on him.

"Really? He's a little edgy don't you think?" I ask and he nods.

"He was eyeing Dianna too,you know." Blaise adds and I frowned at him.

"Uhm he was not. Blaise that's just creepy."i I said as I threw a ball up in the air.

"I'm just saying what I saw." Blaise says and shrugs. I roll my eyes and they all continue to chatter about their summer.

When they were all feeling drowsy, Daphne ans I head up to our room. I take off my robes and uniform as I change into my pyjamas.

"So...you and Draco huh?" I heard Daphne's teasing tone. I furrowed my eyebrows and proceeded to jump on my bed.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask. Daphne rolls her eyes, a smile on her face as she sits on her bed.

"You guys are totally together." She says. I widen my eyes and gasped at what she says.

"No we aren't. Besides, he hasn't asked me out yet." I said as I stared at my nails foe a distraction.

"But if he does? What's your answer?" Daphne asks as she brushes her hair.

"I don't know. You'll find out when he does." I said,a little unsure myself.

"Hmm,okay. But I heard about Diggory too. Merlin, he is a looker." She says and I looked at her weirdly.

"You have Theo." I said. She rolls her eyes and scoffs.

"Doesn't mean I can't appreciate good looking men." She says and I laughed, staring into the ceiling.

"Well...do you like Diggory?" She asks.

"Of course not." I said and I was suprised when it sounded uncertain.

Do I?