~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝔂-𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 ~

Start from the beginning

"Are you staying with the Weasley family for the rest of the summer?" Cedric quickly asked as Mr Wealsey and Amos said goodbye.

"Yeah, why?" Lina asked.

"We'll meet up before we go back to school, considering we haven't spent any time together and I live pretty close by."

"Yes, I'd love that!" Lina gave Cedric a hug before she left with her group and re-joined the twins.

"Remember we exist now do you?" Fred teased.

Lina glared at the boys "he's my friend" she defended.

"That you're in love with," George said.

Lina opened and closed her mouth, she puffed out her cheeks and then said "I'm not dignifying that with a response" Lina turned her head up and watched Mr Wealsey talk to the Muggle who was questioning the strangeness of the people arriving. Before the Muggle could get too curious a wizard appeared out of nowhere next to him.

"Obliviate!" The Wizard said pointing his wand at the Muggle.

"The Muggles eyes slid out of focus and his face washed over with dreamy unconcern "a map of the campsite for you and your change," he said placidly to Mr Wealsey.

"Thank you very much" Mr Wealsey replied.

The new Wizard accompanied the group to the gate, the Wizard looked completely exhausted with deep purple bags under his eyes, once they were out of earshot of the Muggle, he turned to Mr Wealsey "been having a lot of trouble with him. Needs a memory ten times a day to keep him happy. And Ludo Bagman not helping, trotting around talking Bludgers and Quaffles at the top of his voice, not a worry about anti Muggle security. Blimey, I'll be glad when this is over. See you later Arthur" and with that he disapparated.

"I thought Mr Bagman was Head of Magical Games and Sports?" Ginny asked surprised "he should know better than to talk about Bludgers near Muggles, shouldn't he?"

"He should" Mr Wealsey replied smiling, leading them through the campsite "but Ludo's always been a bit...well...lax about security. You couldn't wish for a more enthusiastic Head of the Sports Department, though. He played Quidditch for England himself, you know and he was the best Beater the Wimbourne Wasps ever had."

They trudged through the field passing many tents that had attempted to look Muggle like but some had chimney or bell pulls or weather vanes while others hadn't even bothered to try. One tent halfway up the field was like a striped silk miniature palace, with several live peacocks tethered to the entrance, another further up had three floors, there was even one that had a front garden attached complete with a birdbath, sundial and a fountain.

"Always the same" Mr Wealsey said smiling "we can't resist showing off when we get together. Ah here we are look, this is us" at the very edge of the wood at the top of the field was an empty space with a small sign hammered into the ground that read 'Weezly.' "Couldn't ask for a better spot" Mr Weasley said happily "the pitch is just on the other side of the wood there, we're as close as we could be" Mr Wealsey hoisted his backpack off his shoulders "right" he said excitedly "no magic allowed, strictly speaking, not when we're out in these numbers on Muggle land. We'll be putting these tents up by hand. Shouldn't be too difficult...Muggles do it all the time...here, Harry, where do you reckon we should start?"

Together, Harry and Hermione with some help from Mr Wealsey put together two shabby-looking tents. Mr Wealsey dropped to his knees and crawled inside the larger looking one "we'll be a bit cramped, but I think we'll all squeeze in. Come and have a loot" he called behind him.

Harry, Ron and Hermione all went in first but emerged a couple of minutes later with Mr Weasley who informed the girls there tent was the second one. Lina crawled in first, inside the tent looked like a flat, there was a kitchen, living room, bathroom and a bedroom. Ginny and Hermione followed closely behind Lina and they quickly claimed their beds. Lina and Ginny took one bunk, Lina on the top and Hermione got the second bunk all to herself.