New Beginning's

It's been a few weeks since the events with Cruel da vil happened. The pup's kept waking up early hours off the morning with nightmares and occasionally having accidence on the floor with what had transpired.

Night time Delilah and Doug are deciding what to do with the situation.

Delilah: I think we need to take the pup's we have adopted to the country side. They can stay with their Uncle Lucky and Aunt Cadpig. So we know they will be safe if Cruel da vil comes back.

Doug: I agree with you Dylan and Dolly look exhausted they can't go on like this. But I'll miss our baby's if they leave! (Upset)

Delilah: I feel the same way. But it's for the best. (Hugs Doug) I'll call Lucky in the morning to pick the pup's up we better get some sleep. We have work tomorrow goodnight love.

Doug: Goodnight darling.

Morning in living room Dylan wakes up first he was going to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for his family. He sees Dolly laying beside him still fast a sleep. Dylan stretches his legs. Then decides to wake Dolly.

Dylan: Dolly it's time to get up we've got a busy schedule.

Dolly (Roll's over) Five more minutes.

Dylan: No come on this is a two dog job.
(Shaking her gently)

Dolly: I'm up. (Stretching) One day you let me sleep in come on let's go.

Both Dylan and Dolly go to the kitchen to make breakfast. Filling their bowls with the kibble pump. Dolly then goes to the bottom of the stairs and yells.

Dolly: Breakfast!!

On saying those words the puppies race downstairs.

Puppies: Breakfast, breakfast, breakfast.

The puppies and Dolly head into the kitchen to eat breakfast. They are later joined by Doug and Delilah.

Delilah: kids I have an announcement. Some off you are going on a trip to the countryside. You're going too see your Uncle Lucky and Auntie Cadpig.

Doug: That's right you have plenty off fun at the farm. Big open field with plenty off chickens to chase. And other animals you can make friends with.

Puppies: Yay!!

Doug: Your mum and I would like to talk too you both in private Dylan, Dolly.

In that Dylan, Dolly, Doug Delilah go upstairs too their parents bedroom to talk.

Dylan: Why are the Pup's going to the countryside? We can take care off the puppies. (Yawn's)

Delilah: Dylan you're exhausted take a good look at yourself? You look dead on your feet!

Dolly: We can handle it mother don't you trust us? (Yawn's)

Doug: Now now your mothers right. Your both are tired and so are we. Having to get up at night with the puppies having nightmares. We also must think off the puppies safety. What if Hunter charges again? Or Cruel da vil gets out off jail? She's got money and connections to powerful people. She won't stop until we're all fur coats.

Delilah: We couldn't say that in front off the other puppies. But you two are old enough to know the truth. I know you're responsible Dylan plus you are also an excellent cleaner. And Dolly you are good at taking care off the puppies.

Doug: It's not going to be all the puppies that are leaving. It's only your adopted brothers and sisters. And we still be able to visit them on the farm.

Dylan: I agree it will make our jobs easier. But I don't want to see them go! (Crying)

Dolly: There there bro. (Hugging him whilst tearing up) We have got to be strong.

On that Delilah phoned Lucky to pick the puppies up in the afternoon to take them to the farm.

Delilah: (On phone) Hi lucky I'm calling about what we discussed last Easter. Having you take care off the puppies. Cruel da vil knows where we live. I feel having so many puppies means they are no longer safe. I'm sure they be happier and safer in the countryside.

Lucky: Off course they can stay with myself and Cadpig. You're right they will be safer a lot safer in the countryside. And we have loads off room in the stables.

Delilah: Ohh thank you so much (Relieved) Can you swing by this afternoon to pick them up.

Lucky: I'll send a minibus to fetch them here. We'll I better get things ready for when they get here goodbye Delilah. (Hangs up phone)

Dylan and Dolly take the puppies to play in park whilst Delilah and Doug go to work as normal. In the afternoon the mini bus comes and takes away the adopted puppies. Leaving behind Dylan, Dolly, Dizzy, DeeDee, Dawkins, Diesel, Danta, Destiny, Dallas, Deja vu, Delgado, DJ, Deepak, Da Vinci, Dorothy and the Dimitri's Doug and Delilah kids all eighteen went in to the house. Dolly puts a children's film on whilst Dylan goes up to his treehouse. Dolly decides to follow Dylan leaving Dawkins in charge.

Dylan: I cant believe they've gone it sure going to be a lot quite around here now.

Dolly: I know but you heard what Uncle Lucky said we can visit them anytime we want.

Dylan: I know at least on the bright side we have more free time.

Dylan starts reading a book on space whilst Dolly sits on her paw pad and was watching Extreme sports. A few hours later they both go down to the kitchen to make dinner for their family.

Delilah: Did everyone get on the bus okay?

Dylan: Yes they got on the bus okay mom.

Delilah: That's good I'm sure they will be safer on the farm.

After dinner Dylan goes back to the treehouse and notices he's receiving a call on his paw pad.

???: Hi Dylan how are you?

That end off chapter one thanks for reading.