⌜ sixteen ⌟

Începe de la început

walking down the hallways in pure anger, mark hadn't noticed someone following someone behind him until that someone caught up to him while panting.

you..❞ the lion who had caught up with the king paused from running as he was catching his breath. finally having the ability to properly speak, he had stood up. ❝you shouldn't have said that.

i'm the king, i am my own self, jaehyun.❞ mark said, fighting for his own self. ❝i should, and i would have to say it if i could.

he's your father—

the younger lion then cuts him off with a frustrated groan. ❝stop reminding me, okay? he's my father but he's not acting like one.❞ a painful chuckle then came out from his mouth. ❝heck, i don't think anyone in the family acts like they're my family.

it was one of those times that mark would start to reminisce his memories with his grandfather and starts to miss him again, not like mark actually misses him every single day. honestly speaking, mark's grandfather was really one of the best. not only was he kind on the outside but also in the inside. unlike mark's father who puts up an act just because he is king.

jaehyun is just happy that mark got it from his grandfather.

hey, you wanna know why i didn't want to be king?❞ jaehyun felt like it was time to tell mark the truth because he knows that deep inside that lion, mark still is mad at him for not taking the place.

finally, mark let out a sigh. after all this time waiting for him to tell him, jaehyun if finally going to tell him. ❝what is it?❞ but he shouldn't get to excited about it though.

jaehyun showed a smile, mark didn't know what it meant but after hearing him out, ❝your father wanted me to marry a lioness.❞ he knew it was unjust.

sure, it would be hard to believe that jaehyun was after for his own kind, but if you would spot him with taeyong you could see how whipped his is for the lion. mark just can't believe with his furry ears that his father just had to make a deal with jaehyun and make him marry a lioness when taeyong is already his lover.

your father doesn't like me with taeyong.❞ and even if the former king doesn't show it, he would stealthily give taeyong looks that makes jaehyun feel the need to cut someone's head off. ❝he doesn't support us.

if mark could have found out about this earlier then he could have done something for jaehyun but right now, all he can do was to comfort him.

jaehyun had to turn down the offer just to be with taeyong.

🦁

snap out of it hyuck.❞ the pudu shook his head to get the thoughts out. ❝are you forgetting the fact that you are still mad at him for what he had said about jaemin?

seems like spending the night with mark at the garden brainwashed him. he completely forgot that he was hating on mark that time. they were having so much fun running around and mark probably had so much fun playing with his feelings. after that night, donghyuck couldn't think straight. not like he ever was, but you get the point.

everything thing he sees, every corner he goes, it was always a pair of different animals hanging out. he didn't want to take it the wrong way, maybe they are just bro buddies, but his mind always says otherwise.