; 02

[-into the flashback-]

; March 16, 2018.

Schools are noisy, as always. Well, it was a normal day at school. People being noisy, they're hang out with friends, they went to cafeteria, they were having fun running around the school. People were making friends, people were also making some troubles. It's just... a normal day at school.

Students were just having fun before class started. But some of them prefer to stay in the class until teacher comes in.

Same as Minghao, he preferred staying inside rather than go outside. It's just the typical thing that introverts would like to do.

Minghao was having his alone time reading a book. It has become a habit for him to do. Yes, of course he enjoyed reading a lot.

"Hey hao!"

He heard someone calling his name- I mean, his nickname. Such a simple and cute nickname he had.

He looked at the way the voice came. Oh, it's just Soonyoung. Yes, the guy with that 10:10 eyesmile.

He had a little smile while looking at that guy.

Soonyoung came into the class and sat next to Minghao, which is his seat- No, that's actually Jun's seat.

"Why don't you join me and others to hang around outside? It's just sad seeing you being alone through." Soonyoung said.

Minghao just shaking his head, means no.

"I don't feel like going outside. I don't want people to start saying something bad." He tolds.

Soonyoung sighed hearing the answer of that guy. Not gonna lie, he's kinda sad hearing that Chinese boy's answer.

"Nah, ignore those brats. They're all weak, that's why they keep bullying the quiet one. Don't worry, we're always be with you." Soonyoung smiled.

Minghao looked to that guy with slanted eyes. He sighed, nodded at the end.

"Fine."

Soonyoung smiled, Minghao can see how happy that guy is.

"YESSIR LET'S GO!" Soonyoung got up and pulled Minghao's hand to go outside and they went to the cafeteria.

.

{+author's note+}

*coughs*

This is the first fanfic I made for this account. I mean by:

This was my first account : dunnoheh

I gave up on it and start a new one. Aight, bye. :]