Prologue

You are invited to the Montelust Island's Anniversary. Hope you are coming with us.
                                                  H. M.

"Guess I'm going to enjoy the party this coming saturday" I said to myself then I put down the letter that my friend gave me.

"So you are going to that party hmm?" I nodded my head to my friend named Vladimir.

Nasa opisina ko siya nagchitchat sahlit and he was the one gaved me the letter.

"Of course, I'm the most important guest."

"Enjoy the party then" tumayo naman siya paalis na sana pero bigla itong tumalikod.

"By the way, remember my sister, Grace Ivanov." nabigla naman ako dahil sa binanggit niyang pangalan.

"What about her? Is she doing okay? Musta naman buhay niya sa Russia?" he smiled at me.

"Aww you still care about her. Well yes, after you left her there she's already successful and guess what she's coming to the said party well, Maniac invited her since she is also helping your friend to have that nice and wonderful party" I gulped.

"You know what Vlad, just get out. You are just saying those things para takutin ako. Maraming beses mo ng sinabi sa akin yan" sambit ko sa kanya pakunwari na hindi ako natatakot at naaapektuhan sa sinasabi niya.

"Hey look, I always threatened you yeah I admit that but this time is real. Ain't lying to you this time" I smirked at him.

"Okay fuck off isusumbong kita sa jowa mo eh" tumawa lang siya nang paalis sa opisina ko.

Grace Ivanov is my bestfriend, we we're childhood bestfriends. She's a baddass girl, nakilala ko siya dahil nung elementary pa ako, she was the one defending me from the bullies yeah. Walang wala ang pagiging lalake ko nun.

Until we both graduated highschool we decided to study in Russia since we both love that place not until I had to leave without saying goodbye for some reason.

I know she's mad, I didn't tried to contact her but I do know her achievements. She's famous and already well known, but not me.

At dahil sa mga sinasabi ni Vladimir na kapatid niya, hindi ko alam kung ano ang gagawin ko lalo na at alam kong galit na galit sa akin si Grace.

Karma nga naman. At kailangan ko ring harapin dahil kasalanan ko rin naman kung bakit siya galit sa akin.

Well here goes nothing.