AMBIVALENT LIFE

'It was 10 in the morning when my parents left for the ministry.

I was in my room admiring myself in front of the mirror, when I saw a grey owl entering through the window in my room. It dropped a letter on my hand and swooped away from the window.

The envelope had THE Hogwarts seal on it! I was very exited and opened the envelope.It was my letter to Hogwarts!

I rushed to Reg's room and showed him the letter. By the way, Reg's my little brother - Regulus Black. He was very happy and congratulated me. By the time I was showing him the list of items I had to buy, my parents had already arrived from the ministry.

I hurried downstairs and showed them my letter . They told me that it was nothing to be surprised about as they knew that I would be accepted to Hogwarts.

●●●

The next day a grand party was held at my house.

'Wait a mintute. You had a grand party just because you got your letter to Howarts?' asked Lily.

'Umm yeah. My family's a bit fancy and I don't like it. That party was a disaster for me.'

'Everyone was congratulating me and were shouting ~ SLYTHERIN! SLYTHERIN! I didn't understand what was so important about being in the Slytherin house. I hated them all. Everyone I met, was blabbering about how I HAD TO BE IN THE SLYTHERIN HOUSE and how proud it would make my parents. The party ended at midnight and I was relieved to back to my room.'

●●●

"Hey remus right? You haven't shared your story yet!" said Sirius.

"Yeah, okay... sure.

So the first day....I ummm got my letter...I was sitting alone in my room when an owl came in and gave me the letter. I showed it to my parents and they were very happy. I was excited too, ofcourse.

Nothing much really. My life's not so exciting and adventurous you know"

He was trying to not make eye contact with anyone. He was a bit shy ofcourse but it might also cross someone's mind, that he was hiding something.

●●●

After a while, they realised they were close to their destination. So they went off to change into their Hogwarts robes. Lily went to the girls changing room to the left and the boys went right.

While coming back, the boys saw a greasy haired boy, stuck with his robe in a compartment door.

"Hey look! That greasel has stuck his pants in the door!" said James.

"No no James. Don't be so meek. If you insult him like that, he would get his pants wet any second!"

"Shut up and get out of here!" retorted the boy.

"Okay Mr. Cranky! Goodbye!" said James and they left.

●●●