Rohan Draws a Doujin |Part 2|

Start from the beginning

His neck flushed uncomfortably, but he forced himself to look in your eyes as he said:

"Yes, yes. I'd be honored to have you as my girlfriend, Y/n."

You couldn't help but scream with joy. Rohan grunted as you embraced him. He returned the hug, the tension and nerves in his body finally dissipating. You felt his soft laughter through his chest, so you laughed too. Everything felt so perfect, so right.

He pulled you back to gaze into your e/c eyes, face glowing with unrestrained joy. Usually, it would have made you squirm in discomfort to have someone staring at your face, but this was Rohan. Who had just professed his love.

A part of you felt suspicious, things falling into place a little too easily. But he was a mysterious man. Why would you question him now?

Rohan was devastatingly handsome when he wasn't so serious, eyes crinkling softly and eyes bright with affection. He chuckled as a tear slipped down your cheek. You just felt so relieved that your feelings were no longer unrequited. He kissed it as it ran down your flushed cheek, and your trembling chin, and every single part of your face.

You tilted your head to the side as he moved to your jawline and peppered kisses to your ear. He tugged on the lobe with his teeth. You giggled. He wasn't the type to be so affectionate, but his admission of caring for you had seemed to loosen him up.

When he whispered "Y/n," in a sultry sweet tone in your ear, you shivered. His voice never ceased to rouse some kind of emotion in you.

Not just love, but desire, the burning flame between your legs flaring to life.

The mood quickly turned from joy to lust when he perked up at your throaty moan. Your aroused body needed to be dealt with as soon as possible, or you were going to combust.

Rohan smirked when your hands desperately tried to pull him close. You yelped as he picked you up in his arms, princess-style, and tossed you on his bed. You lay limply, trembling with excitement. Being totally naked under him was a dream come true. You were willing to give Rohan everything.

Rohan leaned down to give you another chaste kiss before sitting back on his knees between your legs. Drool practically hung down your lip as he pulled off his shirt. He tossed it to the side, and his bare chest was exposed in all its glory.

A recluse mangaka should not have such a good body, you thought as you sat up and ran your nails across his chest, down his pecs, past his defined abs to the bulge twitching under his pants. He must have been suffering for a while, since he was desperately, deliciously hard earlier too. He jerked at your touch over the fabric, sharply inhaling. Your heart raced at the idea of feeling him with nothing in the way.

Biting your lip, you pulled the elastic band of his boxers, snapping it down on his skin. Rohan breathed heavily with excitement as your other hand helped to push down his pants to his knees.

For some reason, the way his cock sprang back to his his abs made you giggle, and he frowned above you.

"What's so funny?" Rohan growled, and you ceased your stupid laughter. "It's just that, I don't know, the way it bounced is kinda funny," you said weakly, flinching as he frowned deeper.

"It's not because of the size or anything," you reassured him as that came to mind. "Men are very insecure about that, I forgot." It really wasn't disappointing at all. He was circumcised and pink with impatience. The head looked painful, red and swollen with a dripping bead of cum at its tip. You wanted to sit up and lick it, but he pushed you down and moved your legs apart.