He couldn't explain it, but gazing upon the older's face brought him such happiness. The overwhelming joy and swelling on the heart, not that Kevin knew what to attribute those feelings to. All he that he knew was that he felt.... something.

He knew he was oblivious. See, Kevin is both fast... and slow. He takes forever to sort his emotions out so he's really slow in that aspect. Yet, despite not understanding how he feels, he acts on the emotions anyways. He dives headfirst into them because Kevin figured that the best way to learn how you feel is to confront them.

Running away from something you don't understand, at least in Kevin's mind, was never a true solution to anything. You have to tackle the issue or dilemma at hand. Confusion is normal and so should be acting upon the confusion that one feels.

Even if you're scared, he thought that you should never flee from it. Being afraid of the unknown is common, but if you let that fear control you... then that's when you stop growing as a person. Life is all about bettering yourself as a human being. Staying the same way should never satisfy you.

With Jacob, his feelings for the older male was quite foriegn to him. It confused him. He had never felt so drawn to someone in his life. So compelled to make their day and to see them smile. He wants to be the one that makes Jacob smile. He had never felt so nervous yet confident in his goddamn life. Yes, it scared him... but no he wasn't going to run away. Even if he got hurt in the long run, it would have been worth it because trying and failing is better than not trying at all.

Giving himself courage and just enough hope, he glanced up towards the top of his phone to check the time. Seeing that he needed to leave, he stood up, taking his not so light bag and walked out.

Heading out of the house he was met with the warmth of sunlight hitting his  face. (A/N: think about who you will ya little multis)

He got in his brand new car (A/N: rich people tingz) and drove off.

Traffic wasn't the best... but it wasn't the worst. Honestly, what does one expect when they live in Seoul?

Kevin smiled as he pulled into the school parking lot. Honestly, he wasn't so excited for school as much as he was to hang out with Jacob later, but he still liked elements of school. Even if he was still working on his generals, Kevin did his best to enjoy college.

I mean, what's the point if you don't?

After walking inside of the school, he found himself walking towards the cafeteria where his friends were sharing one large table.

It looked a bit more empty than usual...

"Hey, Kevin!" Sangyeon waved him over, "Get yo ass over here!"

Chuckling, he made his way to his overly hyped up friend group.

"Hey, where's Changbin and Juyeon?"

"Those lover boys are chasing their foriegn, '00 liner bottoms."

It took Kevin a solid minute to remember their names, "Um.... Eric and um... Felix right?"

Haknyeon sighed, "You're literally a dumbass. How did you hesitate?"

"Hey! I am not!"