Love and War

Morning...

I woke up without my mom calling me to get up somehow. I got in the shower, lathering myself with dove-sensitive skin soap and st. Ives body wash. I put on my towel and went to my closet. I had so many different outfits so it was hard for me to choose from, but I decided on one. I brushed my teeth and my hair, after that I put on some light makeup.

Then I put on perfume and head downstairs

"Good morning sweetheart," my parents said

"Hi guys good morning" I replied

"So Mads do you want me to drive you to school today," my dad asked me

"No it's fine I'll take my skateboard" I answered

"Okay well eat your breakfast so you don't go to school starving sweetheart," my mom said.

Once I finished eating; I went straight to school it was the same thing as yesterday except no one was looking at me, except Jaden as usual and some other guy was super cute. Once I got to my locker minding my business Jaden walks up to me.

"Hey, spoiled brat bitch" he said while knocking down my books.

I tried to pick them up but he kicked them off to the side, laughing at me. His whole group was laughing at me except someone from his friend group but I never knew his name. I ran to the bathroom to hide from embarrassing myself even more.

*Bell rings*

The bell rang so I went to class, as usual, I sat down next to Jaden. I didn't even bother looking at him, I was so angry I just wanted to punch him in the face but I didn't. I just stayed there quietly looking at what Mrs.Martinez had to say for today.

Jaden said, "Come on you can't be mad at me forever, love"

"Love really?! he really thinks he's going to win me over by calling me, love? I want to punch him in the face so badly," I said in my head, balling my hands into a fist.

*Bell rings*

Once again thank god that period finished. Once I went to my locker I opened it and there was a letter it said, "meet me in the janitor closet at lunch beautiful"

I knew it wasn't Jaden who wrote it because he never called me beautiful, a smile crept up on my face. I was thinking it maybe was the guy who didn't laugh at me when Jaden tried to embarrass me. When I was smiling; I looked over at Jaden, he was looking at me with his jaw clenched, he looked mad. I was so confused why he looked mad but I rubbed it off and head to my next period.

*Skip to lunchtime*

Once it was time for lunch I went straight to the janitor closet, where I saw the guy that didn't laugh at me when Jaden tried to embarrass me.

"Hey there beautiful I thought you would back down," he said with a smirk

"Well since you're the only one who hasn't laughed at me, at least I could have a talk with you," I blushed

"Well my name is Anthony if you were wondering," he stated

"My name is Madison but my friends and family call me Mads," I said

"Okay Mads wanna go to the cafe with me after school?" he asked me

"Yeah sure I have nothing better to do so why not" I answered