Chapter One💖

I woke up I was on a flight to LA to go and stay with my brother and some of his friends at there Tik Tok content house.
I was wearing this a tank top and gym leggings.

I didn't really like flying so I texted my brother to pass time

(Text messages)
R: Hey Bro my planes landing in a few minutes so can you come pick me up
B: Hey sorry yeah sure I'll be there soon
R: That's Bryce can you bring me a bottle of water I lost my wallet and I'm really thirsty??
B: Yh no problems see you soon x

The plane landed soon after as I grabbed my bag from the bag collection area. I felt someone pick me up. I kicked not knowing who it was. "Get Of" I yelled kicking. "Rosie Rosie chill it's just me" Bryce said putting me down. I span around "ohhhh Brycie" I said giving him a hug. "Did you bring my water" I asked. "Yh it's in the car" Bryce said grabbing my bag and putting his arm round me walking to the car.
He threw my bag in the boot and handed me a bottle of water and then grabbed one for himself. "Hey wanna catch up before we go back to the mad house the boys can't wait to meet you" he asked. "Yh let's just sit in the car and catch up" I said. It was around 6 I was hungry and it was starting to get dark. "Let's go to the house now" he said . "Aight" I said. I hopped of the top of the car I was suddenly drenched in water. "BRYCE WHAT THE HELL" I yelled the trying to throw my water at him but missing. My top was drenched I took of my top I was just in a bra but I don't care caus it was only my brother.
"Trust me you don't wanna walk in the house like that" he said. "Why not" I say laughing. "Because all the boys in the house are single and I don't want them to see my little sister in a god damm bra" he said laughing. Taking of his hoodie and giving it to me. I put his hoodie on threw my top in the back of the car and we get in.
We drive for around 20 minutes and eventually pull up at an amazing house. "Dammm Brycie this is where you live" I say making my draw drop.
"Yep with da boys" he gets my bag and opens the ground door. "You boys we're here" he helled dropping my bag on the floor. A bunch of boys play fighting came in. "Rosie this is Anthony Kio Jaden and Griffin guys this is my lol sister Rosie" Bryce said. "Hey guys what's up" I say. "Hey" they all say going back to fighting. "Jeez guys stop fighting for like 5 minutes" another Boy said walking into the room he was really cute like really cute he had big blue eyes and he was shirtless wearing some stop looking at my D sweatpants.
"Hey I'm Josh" he said walking up to me. I couldn't really say anything he was to cute. "Eerrrm h-hey" I said kind of not relishing I was going bright red and I'm pretty sure I drooled. "Sis really" Bryce said hitting my arm "what" I say snapping out of it. Josh laughed "I ordered post mates it will be here in a minute" Josh said. "Great want a tour" Bryce said. "Yh sure" Josh and Bryce gave he a quick tour of the house. "You have an elevator Jesus" I said. "Yh pretty cool right" Josh said. "Can I go in it" I asked. Bryce's Phone started to ring "Sorry sis I have to take this" he said walking away leaving me and Josh. "You can still go in it" he said opening the door for me.

"Thanks" I say blushing Josh picked up my bag which Bryce left on the floor. "I'll show you your room" he said shutting the door. The elevator started going down Josh walked down the stairs next to it. "That's really cool" I say walking out at the bottom. "Yh I guess it is" he said. "Your rooms this way next to mine and Bryce's" he said. "You guys share a room" I ask. "No your rooms in between ours" he said laughing. "Oh" I say blushing. He opens the door to my room it had a bed and a desk with a gaming chair it had LED strip light. "It's really cool thanks Josh" I say. "No problems come to the kitchen for dinner in ten minutes it will give you a chance to unpack" he said walking out.
"Damm he's cute" I say out loud. Crap I wonder if anyone heard that. Josh wakes back in smerking "did you say something" he said laughing. "Nope" I ah blushing like a tomato.

First chapter I hope you like it 💖