"we're gonna need more space on the runway if you want to take off. this stuff is too heavy" a worker tells ward.

india frowns as she exits the car, standing beside sarah.

jj watches from the distance, watching as india steps out of the car. john b watches as well, letting out a sigh as he watches the girls through his binoculars.

"what?" kiara asks, turning to john b.

"it's sarah and india" he replies.

"do you think they know about the gold?" pope asks, turning to the team.

jj shakes his head. "sarah, maybe, but india no way. you should have seen her before i left she didn't want to go. there was no way that she could have known"

john b turns to him. "her parents are business partners, and i really like india, but are you sure, jj?" he asks.

jj nods frantically. "yeah, dude. i'm a hundred percent sure. india would never do that to us" he tells them.

there's a moment of silence, and the crew turns from looking to jj to looking at the plane.

"hey, sarah, do you know what's inside of those crates?" india asks, motioning to the crates that the workers are putting inside the plane.

sarah purses her lips, shaking her head. "no idea" she turns to ward "hey dad, what's in the boxes?" she asks, walking closer.

"uh, just some, uh... decorative marble pieces that rose found" ward lies, turning to face the girls.

india turns to one of the workers.

"hey, do you know what's in the boxes?" she asks. the worker turns to look at her, about to respond when ward intervenes.

"hey, no need to ask questions" he leads the girl to the plane, grabbing sarah's arm on one hand and india's shoulder with the other.

"you girls just get in the plane" he instructs.

india pulls back from him, taking a step back as everything starts to click in. the gold, the plane being too heavy, the bahamas. her parents. beside her, sarah also pulls back from her father's hold.

ward sighs desperately. "please, girls, just get on the plane"

sarah shakes her head. "no, we're not getting on the plane" she argues.

india starts walking towards the car when ward pulls her back roughly.

"girls, you are not going back home" he strains out.

he motions to a guard and turns to sarah, dragging her in into the plane as she starts fighting back.

the guard grabs india, and india starts fighting back. she didn't want to go to the bahamas. she didn't want to see her parents. she wanted to stay in outer banks.

"let me go!" she screams out, clawing at the guard. the guard doesn't budge as he carries the girl and pushes her into the plane.

india heaves heavy breaths as ward pushes sarah into the plane after her, grabbing the both of the girls and pulling them back as the airplane door closes.

"no!" india yells out, banging out the door.

the guard straps her in forcefully, standing beside her as the plane engine starts to whir.

india looks around, searching for a way out as the plane starts to move forward.

there was no way that india was leaving this island. not now that she knew what her parents and ward were doing. not now that she knew what it would mean to john b and the rest. she couldn't.