I am the worm

Zizzy PoV:
I awoke with a pounding headache. what happened last night? I looked around at my surroundings. I was on the sofa, bunny was lazily sleeping on the floor, doggy was sleeping on the table, memory and angel were next to each other on the other sofa. I looked some more and saw piggy? And elly, kitty, sheepy, pandy, Tigry and foxy? What had happened? And where was Pony? Ugh, I can't think with this headache! I lazily got up and reached for my phone, what time was it? 12:30?! How long were we out for? I decided to scroll through some videos to see if anything would jog my memory. I came upon a weird video. Of last night. I played the video.
There was music playing, the kids and adults were not present.
"Woah you're all wasted!" I heard my voice yell over the music.
Bunny and doggy were doing the salsa. Surprisingly good for a drunk couple.
Memory was doing some weird girly looking thing (very out of character for her) angel was yelling at random inanimate objects. The rest were either making out or crying, sleeping and questioning life. Then I brought the camera into the kitchen where Pony was doing some dance.
"What are you doing?" I asked while laughing
"I... a-am the worm!" He slurred continuing his dance. Pre-recorded me then began laughing,then before I knew it he had dragged me into dancing with him. The video ended. I went to the next one.
"Okay take two of seeing how much I can drink before getting high!" Pre-recorded me exclaimed holding a bottle of -insert drink of your choice-. I drank about 50 bottles wow! Then I passed out and the video ended.
"Oof! Last night was... exciting." I said heading to the kitchen.  And you wouldn't believe it, Pony was there, passed out on the ground with a bottle of -drink of your choice- in his hand.
"Hmph, mr. I am the worm." I whispered before heading to wake the others up and show them how ridiculous they looked last night.

Me: It's past my phone curfew so bye readers!