"Aegon will win and crown Margaery," Daenerys finally voices, "There will be no scandals."

"As I said before, a bore," Larrisa mutters.

Selena smiles kindly at Missandei, a smile she has never really seen before, "I hope you enjoy your first tourney in Westeros."

"Thank you," Missandei tells her, and Selena nods.

"Well we'll leave you two alone," Selena says standing. The other girls follow her lead and Daenerys becomes aware of the power that Selena has. It's small, but it's there. She speaks a command and they obey her. It was impressive.

"She seems nice," Missandei says once they're alone again and Daenerys sighs.

"Trust me, this is new," Daenerys tells her, "Selena hates me."

"Oh," Missandei says, "So do we hate her?"

Daenerys looks up at Missandei after she speaks. The we she had spoken showed that whatever was happening, that Missandei was on her side and had her back. A small smile graces her lips.

"We don't hate her," Daenerys answers, "I'm not sure how I feel about her."

After their eventful breakfast, Missandei and Daenerys make their way down to the tourney. While walking, they find Viserys and Jessamyn having a conversation. Her brother is wearing black and red armor, a three-headed dragon decorating his chest. He towers over Jessamyn, but he doesn't invade her space, the way Daenerys was used to him behaving around women.

"May I have your favor, Lady Jessamyn? For good luck?" Viserys asks and Jessamyn lets out a soft laugh.

"Viserys you know I can't do that," she tells him.

"Why? Because Selena forbid it?" Viserys asks.

Jessamyn shakes her head at his words, a smile on her lips. She stands on her toes and presses a gentle kiss to his cheek, "Good luck today."

Daenerys and Missandei shared a glance before they set off to find Elia and Rhaenys already seated in the royal box and joined them. Since Viserys, Aegon, and Jon were taking part in the tourney, the box felt emptier than usual.

Daenerys's eyes easily found Selena and her ladies who were seated in a box beneath them. Jessamyn was just taking her seat beside Larissa, who seemed to ask where she had been, but Jessamyn shook her head, telling her she had to deal with something.

Selena had forbidden relations between her ladies and Viserys. Understandably so, Viserys wasn't known for commitment and he had plans of joining the Kingsguard someday so it wasn't as though he could marry. So, what was Jessamyn doing with Viserys? Was it a simple flirtation or more?

"I gave Steffon Lannister my favor," Daenerys heard Rhaenys say. Elia hums thoughtfully beside her.

"What inspired you to do that?" Elia questioned her daughter, Daenerys listening in as well. When Rhaenys had spoken of Steffon she had been so flippant about him, was this her attempt of moving on from Willas?

"Selena," Rhaenys answers, "She spent some time with him the other day and she told me that he had taken an interest in me."

"That would be an interesting match," Elia says.

"Very," Rhaenys replies, "Though father may not agree to it."

Elia looks at Rhaenys and places a hand in her lap, "Do not worry about your father. I'll handle it if it is what you wish. I will not allow a repeat of what happened with Willas."

Rhaenys smiles, "Thank you, mother."

Daenerys looks ahead as the men prepare to ride. She wills herself not to cry. Elia was fiercely protective of her children, even Selena. It left Daenerys wondering if her mother would have fought for her the same way that Elia fought for Rhaenys and Aegon.