You bent down and ran your tongue up the underside of Chris's cock before you wrapped your lips around the tip once more. You suckled and pumped his cock, your free hand lightly squeezing at his firm balls.

"Baby girl, I'm gonna cum, if you, don't, stoooop," Chris groaned loudly as he slipped his cock in and out of your mouth.

You pulled back with a soft giggle, "Don't you want to cum, Daddy?"

Chris shook his head. "Not yet. I want to have a taste of you first, princess," He took your hands and pulled you up onto your feet. He cupped your face in his hands and crashed his lips against yours. It was all tongue and teeth. "Lay down baby." He whispered.

"Yes, Daddy," You pecked his lips one final time before getting onto the bed. You kicked your heels off as Chris took the rest of his clothes off so he was completely naked. You licked your lips as you eyed him, fuck, he was beautiful.

Chris stood at the bottom of the bed, staring down at you as he softly stroked his cock. "I hope you know how much I love you, baby girl."

You nodded, "I do, Daddy. I love you too," You smiled up at him.

Chris smiled back. Slowly he crawled towards you, kissing his way up your thighs. His fingers curled into the waistband of your panties and pulled them down your legs, throwing them somewhere across the room to join the pile of clothes.

"So, beautiful," He whispered, pushing your legs open so he could have better access. "And all, mine," He grinned.

Your head fell back as Chris began to flick his tongue over your clit a few times before he sucked it in between his lips, pulling a long moan from deep inside your chest. He moved his tongue down your slit and back up to your clit, circling around the sensitive nub a few times before licking back down the slit. He did this a couple of times, teasingly slipping the tip of his tongue inside your slit.

Your back arched as Chris devoured your cunt, slurping up your juices as he did. Your fingers tangled in his hair as he began to move his head side to side, then up and down, his beard adding to the sensation he was creating between your legs.

"OH! Fuck, Daddy!" You cried out.

Chris pushed two of his large fingers inside of your pussy, twisting them as he did. He sucked on your clit as he began to pump his fingers in and out of you. Chris loved eating you out, you tasted so good, he could lay between your legs all day.

"Fuck, baby girl, you taste like heaven." Chris sped up his fingering, hitting your G-spot.

"Yes! Oh, God, yes! Yes!" Your pussy clenched around Chris's fingers as he reached up with his free hand and began to twist your nipple, all the time he sucked on your clit. "Oh, fuck, Daddy... I'm, yes, I'm-"

You let out a quiet scream as you came, hard, around Chris's fingers before he pulled them out of you. He lapped at your cunt, licking up every last drop of you, moaning deeply.

"Fuck!" He crawled up the rest of the way until he could crash his lips against yours. You moaned into his mouth as he forced his tongue inside your mouth, your taste still covering him. "I want you to ride me, baby girl, is that okay?"

You nodded, "Yes, Daddy,"

Chris pressed a sifter kiss against your lips this time, slowing things down almost as the pair you rolled over.

Chris laid on his back, gently holding your hips as you got into position on top of him. You took a hold of his cock, and very slowly began to slide onto him with ease. Both of you let out heavy moans as your pussy took in Chris's cock. His grip on your waist tightened as you sunk lower and lower. Once you were completely filled with Chris, you leaned forwards slightly and rested your hands over Chris's chest and began to move.

"Don't rush, baby," Chris whispered, squeezing at your waist lightly.

You nodded, and slowly you began to lift yourself. Chris slowly slid his hands up your back, pulling you closer to him so he could take a nipple into his mouth. You let out a heavy moan as he sucked and bit at the sensitive nub before he captured your lips with his in a gentle, loving kiss. Your hips slowly rolled against Chris's, your clit rubbing against his pubic bone in such a delicious way. When the need to breathe came you pushed yourself back up and leaned back, grinding your hips against his.

Chris ran his eyes over your body as it moved under the moonlight. You were a work of art. Your hair was messed from where he'd ran his fingers through it. There were light bruises littering your neck from his mouth. His fingers had left red marks over your hips and waist from where he'd squeezed you. Your head was thrown back as you moan above him.

"Oh, God, Chris,"

He pulled you closer to him, holding the back of your head as he pressed his face into the crook of your neck, breathing in your sent. He let out a deep growl as you began to lick and suck at his neck, you were definitely leaving your mark on him too.

Chris planted his feet, lifting his ass off the mattress and began to lift his hips, slamming into your pussy with speed and force. High pitched moans left your mouth as you chanted over and over of good he was making you feel.

"Yes! Yes, Daddy, so good. I fucking love, your big cock!"

Chris's eyes rolled back as you clenched around his cock. "Fuck! Baby girl, so good to me. So good. Fuck!"

Your pussy spasmed as you came, crying out from the pleasure. Chris gave a few more deep and shape thrusts, hitting your G-spot perfectly before he came, deep inside you.

As the two of you laid, tangled in each other's limbs and bedsheets, you pressed loving and soft kisses against the other. You smiled into Chris's chest as you ran your fingers up and down his bicep.

"What you smiling at, baby girl?" He whispered, pressing a gentle kiss to the top of your head.

"Everything..."