Part 1

I fingered the pendent as I stared at the chain in the mirror. In an instant my world changed and stayed the same. The odd symbol caught the light and I marveled at it. For six weeks my world was caught up in achieving entrance into the elusive Sovereign Society. Every moment of every day was focused on learning the rules and perfecting positions, all to make the man behind me proud. It was a long arduous journey, but now that I'd achieved the status of initiate, I was without a path.

"It looks beautiful on you, Lexus," Mr. Andrews said as he walked up behind me.

"Thank you, Sir," I looked at his reflection and smiled. "What does it all mean?"

He smiled but hesitated in his answer, as he kissed my temple.

"It means everything to this point was a warmup. From here you will decide many things. You will face situations you once thought impossible. Power will ebb and flow around you. From here you may find what you ultimately desire with me or you may find I am only a stop along a greater adventure. For now, it means you've stepped into another world. A place where you can recite the theory and look part. Now it's time to embrace it at a personal level."

"Thank you for everything, Sir," I replied. "When is the coronation?"

"Three days. We'll leave for the Recency compound tomorrow."

I nodded.

"I am terrified. Even passing the trials and meeting the High Council, I don't want to fail you and the Regent wasn't here, but it was her decree."

The words came out in a rush and I dropped my gaze.

"You won't fail me, girl. As long as you remain attentive and obedient, then I will carry the weight of our engagement."

He wrapped his fingers through my hair and tightened his grip.

"For six weeks I've been denied a certain pleasure."

"How would she know?" I asked.

He raised an eyebrow.

"Is it common for you to lie if asked a direct question?"

"No, Sir."

"Did your encounter with the Regent lead you to believe she was anything less than direct?"

I shook my head.

"Quite the opposite. She exuded power. There's a confidence about her like she didn't need anyone else in her life."

Mr. Andrews smiled.

"A good observation. In the soft world she'd walled herself off and buried her personal desires in work, but in the Society it causes an imbalance rather quickly. In a place where power and control lay the foundation, it's hard to temper it without service and obedience. But enough about the Regent, let's see what that mouth of yours can do besides ask questions," he said and forced me down until I knelt in front of him. "Kneel wide and don't move your hands."

I struggled into the position as his hand held my head firm. With the other, he unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard cock.

"Suck it. Do not rush," he ordered.

Leaning forward, I took the head of his cock in my mouth. My tongue flicked against the head before I slid my mouth down his length. Above me Mr. Andrews gave a shuddered moan and tighten his grip in my hair.

"Put this on me with your mouth," he said as he pulled away and handed me a foil wrapped condom.

My hands trembled as I tore it opened and positioned it in my mouth. With slow strokes, I worked the nitril down his cock, caressing it with my tongue. Each stroke sent shivers racing through his body. His muscles were taut in need and frustration as I smoothed the condom with my lips.

"Get over the edge of the bed. Legs spread. Arms over head," he commanded and I scrambled to my feet.

The minute I was in position, his cock slid in to me. His deep thrust spoke of his need. I moaned as he filled me. He pulled back and slammed into me once again. With punishing speed, he worked my body for his satisfaction. Pleasure crawled along my skin, mixing with pain as his hand held my hair in his punishing grip. His knees pressed against mine and he forced my legs to open wider, while his other hand forced me deeper into the mattress.

My breath came in hard pants as I held the uncomfortable position. Seconds later, his climax came in a rush. Six weeks of pent up frustration hammered into me in a surge of satisfaction. He leaned across me, pressing me into the bed, as we both gasped for air.

"Now that we've gotten that out of the way," he said in between breaths, "we can enjoy the rest of the evening in a less harried manner and if you're a good girl, I might even let you come," he said against my ear.

The combination sent all of my sense into overdrive and my pussy clenched with its own need.

"If it pleases you, Sir."

"Mmm. That is the perfect response," he whispered against my ear.