one

Taeyong ran a hand through his bright red hair and turned the page of his novel. He was stretched out on the couch minding his own business until he heard screaming. He shoved the bookmark into his book and got up. 

"Give it to me! I want it!" Haechan whined.

"No it's mine get your own! Filthy little rat!" 

"I want it!" 

"Stop stop stop!" Taeyong came into the kitchen. "Haechan let Mark's slippers go." Haechan obediently dropped the fluffy bunny shoes. "Mark don't call your best friend a filthy little rat." Mark nodded annoyed by being scolded by the leader. 

"Say sorry and hug it out." 

"Sorry Hyung."

"Sorry baby."

The two boys hugged and Taeyong smiled. Another job well done. His sneakers squeaked on the floor tiles as he left the room. He knew the two boys had a thing for each other and that's why they fought. The red haired boy plopped down on the soft couch and opened his thriller.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Chenle screeched from upstairs. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Another, even louder higher pitched yelp came from above Taeyong. 

"Shut up!"

"I won't shut up if I don't want to! Screw you Kun! I do whatever the hell I want! I'm not part of Wayv so EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" 

Taeyong slowly slide the bookmark in and took a deep breath. Once again he put his book down and stood up. It's going to be okay.

He climbed the stairs, dragging his feet as he went. "Chenle shut it!!!" Kun screamed. 

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Taeyong turned the doorknob to the gaming room. He saw Kun sitting at a computer wrapped in a blanket and Chenle standing on the desk the laptops were on.

"Chenle?"

"Yes Taeyong?....." the younger froze and got off the table. He knew what he had done wrong.

"Thank you." Taeyong paused. "Don't annoy Kun please." the leader pushed a lock of red hair out of his eyes. 

Chenle pouted. "Okay." He stomped out of the room like a child who didn't get candy when they demanded it. 

"Kun are you okay?" Taeyong put a hand on his friend's shoulder.

"Yes yes. I just wanted to finish my movie without a dolphin yelling in my ear." 

With that Taeyong closed the door lightly. He bolted down the stairs and threw himself onto the couch. He opened his book and then closed it. Can I finally read without interruptions?  He waited for a few seconds. After the moment of silence he smiled. He could finally finish chapter eleven. 

"TEN I WILL STAB YOU!" 

Taeyong grumbled and slowly rolled off the comfortable sofa he just wanted to sit and read in. Being a leader of twenty other idiots was very hard. Especially when Ten was one of those idiots.

"I WON'T HESITATE BITCH!" 

"STOP QUOTING VINE TEN! IT'S STUPID!" Jisung screamed. 

Taeyong briskly walked over to the front sitting room. Ten was holding Jisung down on top of the staircase. Jisung was wearing football helmet but Ten only had a pot on his head. Jisung was smashed into a mattress Ten sitting on him. 

"Ten? Jisung?...."

"BOMBS AWAY!" Ten yelled and pushed off. The mattress slide down the stairs at full speed at Taeyong. Jisung cried and Ten hollered as they hurtled into Taeyong who cracked his skull on the door frame. 

"Ow." Jisung and Taeyong mumbled under the overturned blood stained mattress. Jisung grabbed his knee in pain which had a large scrape on it. Taeyong gasped, ignoring his throbbing head to help the maknae. 

"Ten! What the heck were you thinking? You could have killed me or Jisung. Or yourself!" The three boys sat in the bathroom; Jisung perched on the bathtub, Taeyong on the floor, and Ten on the toilet seat. Taeyong held a wash cloth to Jisung's knee and bandaged it up. 

Ten looked at his feet. "I wasn't thinking." he responded. "Sorry guys. I just wanted to go sledding. Inside. On a staircase." 

Jisung put his face in his hands. "But why with me? Why not someone else? Like Johnny? Or Xiaojun? OR literally anyone else in the whole of SM Entertainment?" 

Ten's eyes widened. "Because you were sitting on the floor saying you were bored." 

The two argued and Taeyong couldn't take it anymore. "Enough! Just shut up! No one died!" Ten and Jisung looked stunned by their leader's outburst. Usually Taeyong was gentle and caring but he had sounded cold and unforgiving.

"Sorry." the red haired boy apologized sheepishly and left the bathroom without any further explanation to his scolding. 

He walked to his room and sat on the edge of his bed. He shed a few tears, he hadn't meant to be so sharp. Taeyong laid down and closed his eyes. Maybe I'll just rest. Forget my book.

He reminded himself he loved his members no matter what. He was glad they were okay. 

But no one asked him if he was okay. 

____________________________________________

Hi you! You're so cute today! Love your outfit! I'm still learning NCT members personalities and such so please don't come after me with pitchforks if they aren't exactly how they would act in real life. Thanks for reading!