“That doesn’t really matter, she can deal. We don‘t even know if that girl is part of a pack, if she is we‘re in real shit then.” Roland growled out, already thinking of all the damn problems associated with dealing with a pack. He done it before and it wasn’t pretty, no it resulted in him and his sister being kicked out of their previous pack.

    “Dude you need to calm down and stop growling, you’re starting to resemble a grumpy old man.” Tyrell said, snickering a little at his comment.

    Roland’s response was another growl.

    “Back to the problem, we don’t need her. We don’t have time to babysit a stray.” Roland said, his blue eyes staring intensely at the two males in the room. Neither said anything.

    “Just answer this one question for me” Oliver said, lifting up one finger, “Why did you bring her back here if you didn’t want to babysit her or even take her in?” 

    “To help her get back on her feet and out of this house.” Roland answered calmly, even though in the back of his mind he knew that was a lie. He was too kindhearted at times.

    “What are you guys talking about?”

    Damn it. All three males thought as they saw the little redhead and the petite blonde in the doorway.

    Roland noticed how the blonde was practically hugging the doorway with her small pale hands, her face holding signs of pains. She shouldn’t even be able to stand up not from the wound on her side, which was already bandaged up thanks to Ariana. Roland saw from the corner of his eyes that Oliver was thinking the same thing.

    “Well?” Ariana reinforced her previous question.

    “Its fine, I know what they were talking about.” the blonde whispered softly, but loud enough for everyone in the room to hear.

    The boys were shocked, how could she have heard their conversation? The room was soundproof, nothing got past these walls. Ariana didn’t hear anything, so how could this scrawny girl know what they were speaking of.

    “I know that you’re talking about what to do with me, I know that you think I’m a burden.”

    “Lucky guess.” Tyrell muttered under his breath.

    “No its not,” Valerie countered back, “I quote ‘Dude you need to calm down and stop growling, you’re starting to resemble a grumpy old man’”

    Tyrell burst into laughter, almost falling out of his sit. Oliver lifted an eyebrow at the girl’s comment, impressed at her auditory skills. Roland simply stared at the girl, analyzing her in a totally new way. Ariana merely giggled.

    Valerie stood quietly, even though she appeared calm on the outside, she was beyond serenity on the inside. Her wolf was pacing back and forth in anxiety.

    “What is your name?”

    Valerie recognized the voice belonging to the guy who found her and brought her here.

    “Its Valerie. Valerie Hunt.”   

    “How old are you?”

    “13.”

    “Hey that’s how old I am too! Tyrell is 16, Oliver is 18, while my brother Roland is 19!” Ariana exclaimed, excited at the fact that both girls were the same age.

    Roland ignored his sister’s statement and continued on with his interrogation.

    “Do you belong to a pack?”