"Okay look, I'm callin' it off. All right?" John B said. "Peterkins said, if I stay out off the marsh for a while, she'll help me with DCS.

"And you believe her?" JJ asked.

"Yes I believe her, JJ." John B said. He really didn't want to have to go into Foster Care and be separated from his home and friends.

"An actual cop, John B. You believed a cop." JJ said throwing rocks into the water.

"If i stay out of the marsh for a couple of days she'll help me out." John B said. "And it doesn't help that you ass was the one who was shooting a gun."

Emery, Pope, and Kiara all shared equal looks not wanting to get in between this.

"You know what I should have done. I should have just let Topper drown you ass." JJ said.

"Yea, because Topper was going to drown me?" John B asked.

"Sure looked like it. I mean have you looked in the mirror recently?" JJ asked.

Emery knew that JJ was mainly right. Topper was going to drown JJ and wasn't backing down anytime soon but he did almost get himself arrested for bringing the gun out.

"They always win don't they man? Kooks versus Pogues. They always, always win." JJ said hitting the board startling Emery.

"Okay!" Emery said trying to calm JJ down.

"No it's not okay. It is not. They don't want us to go down in the marsh, that means there's something valuable down there and you know it. I know you do." JJ said looking to all of us. "I understand why you don't wanna go Pope. You're the golden boy, way too much to lose. And you, Kie , you're already rich as fuck anyways. Why would you even bother? But us three, we got nothin' to loose. I mean I know Em has her aunt and I know it wasn't always like that for you John B."

"I don't want to talk about it." John B said.

Emery knew JJ was right. The three of them didn't really have anything too lose.

"So, that's it?" JJ asks.

"Just get out of my way bro." John B says pushing JJ away.

"John B listen to me, I have a plan." JJ said.

Emery looked at everyone knowing this plan wasn't probably the best but it was all they had. So she listened.

"You got the key to Cameron's big boat, right? There's scuba gear inside that. We just borrow that and then we go down to the wreck this afternoon and that is what's going to save you man." JJ paused "You don't see rich kids going into foster care, do you?"

Emery looked at John B's face and she knew that he was going to listen and follow through with the plan.

"Okay. break!" Emery said watching John B get ready to go get the Scuba gear.

✰✰✰✰

"This is empty. You took empty tanks?" Kie asked as her and Emery were looking through them.

"Kay' this one is a quarter full." Emery said sighing. "It's enough for only one of us."

"When the plan comes together." Pope said.

"Does anybody know how to dive?" Kiara asked.

Everyone looked at each other. None of them had ever gone scuba diving and had only touched the gear for job usages only.

"It's kind of a kook sport." JJ said shrugging. Emery nodded her head in agreement.

"I read about it." Pope said