Around her the battle started thinning out, the TMC managing to overpower the sheer numbers of Baldie's crew.

"Karma's a bitch, huh?" The mystery woman laughed at him, mercilessly punching him in the face. Baldie managed to get a few good shots to her, throwing the girl over his back and into the wall, but she scrambled up again, ferociously lunging onto him. She finally disarmed him, choking the bastard, before pulling out a stick, which transformed into a deadly curved war blade.

Baldie struggled and coughed, squirming under the woman's touch, and the lady tilted her head, raggedly breathing, before she let out a bout of laughter.

"My,my how the tables have turned," she purred, dragging the blade down Baldie's buff chest, opening up a shallow wound. The man yelled in pain, growling angrily.

"You...little....bitc-"

"Nuh uh uh. You're not gonna ruin the fun I'm having right now." She smacked the blade against his lip, opening a small cut, before she pressed it to his throat.

"You messed with the wrong people. You betrayed the wrong side. I vowed that you would pay. So, any last words?" She coldly spat at him.

Baldie simply started to laugh, his mouth dripping blood, taunting the girl that was about to kill him.

With a final slash, the woman stood up from Baldie's limp body, examining her handiwork, a hideous red, gaping smile in the man's throat. She kicked his body over, before cleaning her blade and putting it back in her sheath. 

The TMC had finally finished the battle, and were surrounding the mystery woman. Jason couldn't help but notice the smug looks behind their eyes, and even Dick was shocked as they all pulled the woman into a hug. Maybe she was another friend of theirs?

Jason looked at the lady's lithe form as she pulled away from them, muttering something undecipherable to him.  

Dick's eyes widened as the woman turned to the two Batboys, and started making her way over to them. Jason gulped, gripping onto Dick harder, as the woman stopped only two feet away from them. Dick's breathing got faster as she pulled out the blade and....dropped it on the ground. The woman chuckled at the fear that was radiating off of the taller boys.

"Oh, how I missed you two." The lady said, voice cracking just a bit. Jason's eyes widened in recognition, a single thought flitting through his mind.

Could it be?

The lady let out a watery laugh, pulling off her mask to reveal a familiar pair of electric-blue eyes. 

Before Jason knew it, his arms were crushing the girl and his throat started to burn up again, tears falling. Dick was shocked, standing off to the side, before joining in the hug and wrapping his arms around his sister, sobs wrenching themselves out of his throat.

"Sevy..." Jason choked out, pulling away. "You died though," he asked, looking over his little sister's clearly alive body, wondering how she survived the blast.

Then he spotted the streak of silver in her dark red brown hair, and the strange haunted glaze over her blue eyes, and Jason felt like crying all over again.

"You came back..." Dick whispered, and Sevanna gently wiped his face, kissing her eldest brother's forehead, a soft smile over her lips.

"Well, most of me did." Sevanna joked, pointing to her bionic arm. She nuzzled Jason, who had swooped down again for another hug, running her metal fingers through his hair.  

Red Hood collected himself, looking over his alive sister's form, before bursting out into watery laughter, hiccuping just a bit."Oh, the others are gonna go nuts at the sight of you."