Chapter 1:No...NO!

Start from the beginning

Tanjiro POV

"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN?!"I exploded.Her eyes started to glow,after I saw that I I started to calm down."Let me explain."Shinobu asked.I stayed quiet."While Zenitsu was fighting he got some cuts,I'm guessing that after he killed the demon,the blood went inside his cuts."She stopped there."Is that all?"I questioned."Yes..."Shinobu replied.

Nezuko POV

After I heard what Shinobu said I kicked open the door.I looked Shinobu in the eyes trying to tell her I wanted Tanjiro out of the room.Shinobu notices and tells Tanjiro to get out."So,"She started,"You noticed it too huh?"She asked me.I nodded.I then start to get teary,but I just wipe them away.I started to talk,"Is Zenitsu going to be ok?" "You care for him don't you?"She asked me."I do care for him!He's always been so kind to me.He even gave me cookies!"I said."I know you do,I care for him too.He reminds me so much of my sister."Shinobu replied.It started raining,and Zenitsu finally woke up.I jumped at him and embraced him in a hug.But he had no reaction...

Zenitsu POV

'Where am I'I thought to myself.I then realize that I was in the Butterfly Estate in a room with Shinobu and Nezuko which she is hugging me.I had no reactions,I don't know what to feel anymore.I just felt useless.I looked at Shinobu,it seemed like she had something to say.She noticed that I was looking at her so she spoke up,"Zenitsu...I know this is hard to believe,but,you're now a demon."She said.I was completely shocked,and once Shinobu said that Nezuko got off me and looked sad."Zenitsu,when you were fighting...did you get any cuts?"Nezuko asked.I nodded and then started to speak up,"I don't even know who turned me into a demon.And here I am sitting here doing nothing."Nezuko gave me a sad smile."You're no alone."Is all she said.After that they moved me to another room.Sometimes Inosuke and Tanjiro would visit.

Tanjiro POV

"Good morning Zenitsu.How are you doing?"I ask."I'm doing good..."He replies."Zenitsu come here"I demanded.He starts to crawl over to me."Let it all out"I whispered.He was surprised but he did let it all out."I'm sorry...I was a burden to all of you!I even got turned into a demon...I'm useless...!"He yelled."No you're not!You're useful,and you are also not a burden!Besides Nezuko is a demon too!"I countered.The whole room started to fill with silence as I look into Zenitsu's eyes,but he avoided eye contact.So I grabbed his chin and made him look at me.I gave him the brightest smile I could manage."Zenitsu.I don't think you're a burden.Nobody does!"He started to cry into my chest then responded a "Thank you..." and drifted off to sleep.I lay him down on the futon,Zenitsu shifted sleeping positions as I did that.(I just realized Tanjiro's POV is longer than the rest,except for one thoughƪ˘)ʃOh well.Next time I'll try to give other POV longer ones.Anyway back to the chapter)I kissed Zenitsu's forehead and closed the shoji screens.'Hm...what should I do know...?'I thought."Hm...?"Aoi started,"Tanjiro what are you doing up so early,it's literally dawn."I turned to see Aoi doing the laundry."Oh,I came to visit Zenitsu."I answered."Oh,what's he doing right now?"She asked another question."He's sleeping right now."I replied again.All she said was "Oh" and left.I went back to my room and Nezuko was already asleep on her futon.I changed into my yukata,ate the onigiri Kanao gave me,and slept in my futon like Nezuko.In the morning I saw Inosuke with a box on his back.It almost had the same design like Nezuko's box but different.I was curious so I came over to Inosuke to ask what it is."Hey Inosuke!Um...what's with the box?"He looks at me then the box."Oh,the box?Zenitsu is in it."Inosuke replied."Wait what?!"I said dumbfounded."Yeah you can open it if you want."He remarked."Ok..."I said plainly.I start to open the box and Inosuke was right Zenitsu was in it,he was the size of a two year old.He started to cry and I realized that I was letting the sun get to him,so I closed the box.After that Inosuke gave me the box which Zenitsu was in and I brought him back to his room,I left to retrieve the box Nezuko was in.After I got Nezuko's box,I placed it right next to Zenitsu's box.Nezuko crawled out and looked at the box and then me."Zenitsu is in there.Could you maybe be roommates?"Her eyes started to sparkle,but she got back in her box because it was still morning.I started to go out of the room and closed the shoji screens,I saw Kanao with Aoi."HEY KANAO DO YOU WANNA HANG OUT?"I yelled across the hall.

Zenitsu POV

"HEY KANAO DO YOU WANNA HANG OUT?"I heard Tanjiro yell.'What the'I thought.Me and Nezuko both kicked down our doors at the same time and looked at each other with annoyance."You heard him too huh?"I asked.She shook her head aggressively.(I wanted to write this part because I just wanted to write their reaction)

Tanjiro POV

I ran to Kanao,"Hey Kanao do y-" I start to say."Sure!"She interrupts."Great!Let's go to the sakura trees at night."I requested."Ok" was all she said.

____________________________________

Author's Note:The art in this chapter is not mine,it belongs to their original owners.Sorry for any mistakes!English was not the first language I was taught.But anyway,I hope you enjoyed the first chapter!(╹◡╹)♡Please vote.You don't have to though!

Word Count:1794