Chapter 1:No...NO!

(You can listen to the opening while reading,also I have another fanfic called "I Fell In Love With My Best Friend" you can check it out if you want.)

Tanjiro POV

I was ready to go to my next mission until Kanao stopped me."Do you need anything Kanao?"I questioned."W-well I uh,wanted to give you these onigiri I made."Kanao replied.

"Oh thank you"I said as I gave her a warm smile,she blushed as I did that.(This '' means thoughts.) 'That's very nice of her!'I thought.As I took the onigiri she gave me,I left the Butterfly Estate and went with Matsuemon to our destination."Caw caw,our destination is north-northwest!"Cawed Matsuemon.He kept cawing and it was starting to get really irritating."Okay I heard you!"Tanjiro snaps out the kasugai crow.After Tanjiro snaps at Matsuemon he flew off on his own.

After they got to their destination,Tanjiro breathes in a scent of blood.Once he smelled the scent he immediately goes to where the scent lead to.'This scent,it smells familiar...!'Tanjiro thought.He ran faster because the blood smelled familiar,after he made it to where the blood scent ends he was in a forest.Tanjiro looks around to see if there was anybody,then he saw it.The body was...ZENITSU!Tanjiro ran to Zenitsu in a blink of an eye.(Yes,in the description it said that Zenitsu and Tanjiro were on different missions but,Zenitsu sends a signal for backup and Tanjiro was the backup.Though he didn't know that he was going to be retrieving a hurt Zenitsu)Tanjiro tried to wake Zenitsu up but nothing worked,he then realized he was holding something...I T  W A S  A  B O Y!The image of Zenitsu holding a boy reminded me of when Nezuko was holding my younger brother on the day she turned into a demon.I then shake the boy and he starts to wake up,"What's your name?"I demanded."M-my name is A-Akeo"Stuttered the boy."Akeo,What happened to Zenitsu?"I started to interrogate Akeo."A d-demon!I was walking with my parents to our house up on the mountains and then the demon started to attack us!I-it ate my parents and I was the only one left,it tried to grab me but this boy,I mean you called him Zenitsu right?"Akeo asked me."Yes,"I said, "His name is Zenitsu."Akeo started to speak again,"Uh,Zenitsu came and protected me.He killed the demon but I almost tumbled over and he caught me,then he slipped and that's how we ended up like this.I'm kind of worried though,I mean he should be waking up by now."Nezuko then came out of her box,she looked me in the eyes and she had a worried expression,she also made a whimper type of sound."What's wrong Nezuko?"I questioned.She then looked at Zenitsu and then back at me.I was confused as she did that,she then tried to pick Zenitsu up and then I realized what she meant.Nezuko wanted me to bring Zenitsu back to the Butterfly Estate."We can't go back to the Butterfly Estate yet,we have to get Akeo back to the village."I replied to her.Nezuko looked at me with an exasperated expression.She started to look at the boy with fury in her eyes.The boy then starts to stutter,"U-um...d-did I d-do something w-wrong?"Nezuko was fuming!She hissed at Akeo making him uncomfortable."Nezuko calm down."I demanded."Hmph!"Was all that Nezuko said.It was almost midnight so I brought Akeo to the village,I asked him if he had any more relatives in the village.He did,his grandpa took Akeo in and was disappointed that his parents died.Nezuko was still in an exasperated mood,after we headed to the Butterfly Estate she calmed down.On the way back it was almost morning so Nezuko went back in her box.After a couple more hours we made it back to the Butterfly Estate,I gave Zenitsu to Shinobu to see if he was ok."Tanjiro...could you come in?"Shinobu requested."Ok."I replied.

Shinobu's POV before she asked Tanjiro to come in

'Let's see why you aren't waking up...'I thought.I checked his body,he has minor injuries but he is bleeding pretty badly in the head..."umph"I accidentally say aloud."Tanjiro...could you come in?"I requested."Ok.He replied."Tanjiro,"I started,"Zenitsu...he's...well..."I couldn't say it.I was sure he wouldn't like the outcome."Go on."He urged."...Zenitsu,he's turned into a demon..."I replied."No...NO!YOU'RE JOKING RIGHT?!HE CAN'T!HOW!"He yelled."Tanjiro,calm down."I demanded.