Chapter XIV: - "Baloo's Tree Jump Lesson"

Start from the beginning

"Alright O Here Quite So Young Man's-Cub Known As Mowgli," The Quite Muscle-Composed-Type-Of-Large-Framed Brown Bear Named Baloo had started all of, "any time spend whilst messing around thus so indeed ends here! Thus Mowgli, all so whilst from now on, no more messing about!!! Because Mowgli, for all to start on, this is a very serious matter!!!! Why Mowgli, please do tell me, can you run every bit as fast as any amongst a wolf?!??!?"

Now Mowgli did not realize this was not really meant as a question, yet he paused in part upon account of the fact that as ever embarrassing as it was for him to admit it, alas he still knew as to whatsoever the very answer exactly was to any amongst such a question. Alas Mowgli knew it, though yet all but alas was way too embarrassed to admit it.

"No Mowgli, you cannot do so!!" Answered Baloo before the boy could even get a chance to think up of some answer. Then Baloo had said, "Why I dare to say that even any such a one as a turtle ever can beat you!"

"So I am here for more practicing than running for why exactly?" Asked Mowgli as respectfully as he had tried to have asked as ever possible whilst from out of the quite gruff brown sloth bear.

"Because Mowgli, for any a way to start up all of it, you do so just happen to thus have got what are thus by some called hands, with some tiny things all so whilst by some called fingers set upon the very here physical ends of them," The Very Really Seriously Gruff Brown Sloth Bear Named Baloo had roared whilst on out for a means whilst of some example, before he then in some exclaiming style had said, "like when you pull out thorns and their likes from out of the paws of your fellow wolves such as even your fellows thus born to your wolf parents and yes even a few others amongst a local adult wolf among members of The Great Seonee Hills Wolf Pack. Therefore Mowgli, just so let us use them. Thus O Man's-Cub, now jump!"

As Baloo spoke out his last few words, he gestured his head towards another a branch above his head that was just a small little bit lower, which was rather quite fine for him and yet all but just a small little bit farther for Mowgli on the very other hand. Silently Mowgli had gulped from out of nervousness as he had enjoyed climbing up trees and even had "learned of the ropes" or so to say, or in this here more appropriately at the very least with all things to consider, "learning of the vines". Yet Mowgli unfortunately did and yet did not know of why he would feel nervous about something like this all whilst at the very same time.

"Oh Mowgli, come on and please so do hurry up whilst already!!!!" Called Baloo, and his words and loud tone had been felt by Mowgli to be what were meant to have pressured him to feeling like a coward which was something that, quite naturally at least depending on who was asked about it all, had so really deeply hated any such idea.

Therefore Mowgli, without any physical space behind for him to gain some speed whilst up from before jumping, thus had no choice but to take up just a single step back before proceeding to and then he had focused himself on getting to that branch. After A Single Second, he took off and reached out his arms, somehow expecting the branch to also yet reach out towards him or else for his arms to be "getting longer". However The Young Boy saw that whatsoever slow moving images of it all had quickly flashed away and so he then fell down to the ground, landing slightly harshly so upon his face all whilst with him not even feeling the soft grass as even that would not have been soft enough to purely really completely truly "cushion up the fall" or so to say, nor did it even heal all the soreness he could feel all from out of it.

Yet Baloo still sat himself in his position, all silently yet indeed so here, only to be showing his very disappointment through a stare whilst at all of this. Until Baloo had then finally said, "Again Mowgli." This Mowgli was sure that it would happen and it all was indeed so all of the more reason as to why it was that he was feeling as uncertain as he partially was so here.

So The Young Boy had climbed up again, up over whilst to the quite very exact same branch, and he then jumped for the very exact same lower branch yet again. And Baloo had kept repeating himself whilst all on up to really increasingly exclaiming all of it, thus so up here, "Again Mowgli. Again Mowgli. Again Mowgli! Again Mowgli!" And Mowgli began to feel like he was living in some same exact whole wide entire living nightmare again, all for sure as he had repeated this very cycle, growing rather slightly very rather irritated and feeling small marks from his having ended up as to keep falling down to the quite so rather tough ground. And Mowgli then climbed back up again and was filled with hope that he would succeed at this moment if only from out of his desire to avoid getting roared at or cuffed for this being failed at yet again. For Yet One Other A Time, he had put all of his strength into his hands and legs whilst he had gripped his fingered hands as ever so tight whilst as all possible, ready for take-off and then stretch-out, then jumped out further as so well as higher and again pictured himself thus so here indeed yet missing the branch again, until he realized himself to be rather farther than before, whilst as he had quite soon felt his fingers touching the top side of the branch and managed to hold himself from falling all back down.

"Finally Baloo!" Cheered Mowgli all out finally so, feeling triumphant to have done such a thing as this.

"Yes Mowgli, finally yet indeed you so have done it!" Cheered Baloo whilst out louder and he laughed whilst all on out the so very great stress in him into their here mutual relief.

Then Mowgli suddenly had felt one of his hands slowly slipping off of the branch, and so he had attempted to use his other hand to maintain his grip, but alas, it was too late. The Poor Young Boy fell off and landed hard on his back onto the ground.

Then Baloo showed a disappointed look whilst upon his face. Yet Mowgli upon expressing his willingness to try it all yet again, thus so being given over some officially given go-ahead to do so and then finally succeeding again, even at which points still he did not care, as in the young boy as that is to say, thus so did not care of all this, for in between that and this moment had he held a small smile upon his face. Although Mowgli honestly knew all the wolves were faster than him by any physical conventional means, still thus so all but now did he know that he did something new from out of his own "skills' sets as so well as tricks' sets all alike". Thus Mowgli had now felt all of the more as The Black Panther Bagheera put it, very special.

"As I had said, indeed quite so very much here indeed at that you are special, Little Brother." Pictured Mowgli to have been told by the black panther himself as some reminder about this, as he as in the young boy had not forgotten the black panther's words back whilst from yesterday, as they really truly had managed all to "have absolutely indeed quite so made his day". Indeed Mowgli would so most absolutely indeed here never forget any whatsoever of them.

Mowgli: Legend of The Jungle: The Movie Novelization: Finding Where You BelongOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara