"If you're here to comfort me, then i don't need it! Get out!" Lan Xichen faced Jiang Cheng with angry eyes.

Jiang Cheng hitched a breathe and he felt his heart ache. He was betrayed.

"Why?" Jiang Cheng felt his knees trembling. Trembling from the pain he's feeling.

This pain
Can't be imagined
Will it ever heal

"Jiang Cheng. Please. I want to cut ties for the meantime. I killed my own sworn brother. I don't know what to do! So just get out! Please!

Ooh... ooh...

"You promised." Jiang Cheng whispered as a tear fell down from his left eye. Lan Xichen froze on his spot.

"You promised me. You promised to never leave me alone!" He yelled as tears streamed down his eyes.

"I'm sorry, A-cheng. But please. Please wait for me if you can. If you want to let go, then it's ok. I wouldn't mind." Lan Xichen solemnly said and approached Jiang Cheng but all the Lan got was a slap.

Your hand
So small

Jiang Cheng slapped Lan Xichen again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again until his hands landed on the Lan's head.

"Lan Huan, you promised." Jiang Cheng fell down on his knees as Lan Xichen stood frozen on his spot.

"You promised me." Jiang Cheng's voice broke down as sobs came out.

Held a strand of my hair
So strong

Lan Xichen tried to reached Jiang Cheng but the Jiang slapped his hand away.

"I'll wait. I'll wait. I'll wait." Jiang Cheng cried and slapped Lan Xichen with all force he can muster from his trembling body.

"I hate you!"

All I could do
Was keep believing

Jiang Cheng walked in a fast pace. Many disciples wanted to tell the Jiang sect leader that running is not allowed but didn't had the heart to do so when they saw the crying face of the Jiang master.

"Uncle?" Jin Ling called out when he saw his uncle but was ignored.

"J-jiang-xiong?! Jiang-xiong!" Nie Huaisang who was talking with Lan Qiren yelled and ran after Jiang Cheng. He hold his wrist and turned his around.

Was that enough?

"Jiang-xiong, what happened? Who made you cry?" Nie Huaisang asked and Jiang Cheng hugged him.

"Sect leader Jiang." Lan Qiren called out, worried. How can he be not worried? It's probably his nephew that caused the Jiang to cry.

"I'll wait. I'll wait." Jiang Cheng muttered in Nie Huaisang's shoulder as he fell down to the ground again.

Many disciples stopped to take a look at the Jiang, but almost ran their way from a glare scarier than Jiang Cheng's. Nie Huaisang looked at them like a beast about to attack it's prey. Who would have thought that the Nie sect leader can do that.

Is anyone there?

"Sect leader Jiang." Lan Qiren called out again.

"Elder Lan." Jiang Cheng replied with a broken voice.

"Sect leader Jiang, i know what's going on between you and my nephew. And i will support you. Even if...he has went into his seclusion. Whatever happens to you that somehow includes Xichen, i'll take full responsibility on behalf of my kin. " Lan Qiren voiced out.