I get ready for the day as quick as I can and I can't help but notice the bruises on my body and I sigh heavily.

I don't think I can do this anymore, if I don't leave now, she might kill me.

I pull out my phone going to Google. I go to the American Airlines and I book the quickest flight back to Los Angeles and I buy a ticket and I throw my phone on the bed.

I grab my suitcase and I neatly fold my case putting them back in. My hand grazes one of AG's hoodies.

Do I take it?

I huff and I fold the hoodie and put it in the suitcase. I grab my charger, my bandanas, and my few perfumes. I zip it up and I roll it out of AG's room.

I see Vanessa sulking on the couch. "Good morning." I say and she glances at me before throwing me a nod.

"How are you feeling today?" I ask. "Numb." She says and I nod knowing that would be her answer.

"I'm sorry," I sit next to her on the couch. "Is there anything I can do to help?" I ask.

"No, I'll get through it, it's Anna that needs you." Vanessa turns to me and she glances behind me and says "Wait- is that your suitcase? Are you leaving?"

I look down fiddling with my fingers, "Yeah, I need to go back home." I say. "Why? I thought you were staying until after Anna's game." She asks.

"Yeah, I thought so too. But my m-mom is sick, you know and I want to be there for her." I tell her a lie which I felt completely bad for.

I couldn't tell her I'm leaving because her daughter can't help but punch on me everyday, it'd break her heart. "Oh, then it's okay if you go. Are you going to say bye to Anna before you do go?"

"Yeah, I am. Where is she actually?" I ask.

"The same place she goes to on this day." Vanessa said. I nodded and hugged her one last time and headed out of the door. It was a warm day today so I was perfectly okay with just a loose t-shirt and some sweatpants.

The flower field wasn't that far and I needed the walk to clear my mind and prepare myself to meet AG. I walk through the gates of the flower field which is empty by the way.

I scan the place and my eyes land on her. She was wearing a red cap hat backwards, black t-shirt, and grey shorts. I walk over to her and I sit next to her.

"Hey you." I speak up and she mutters a hi. "How you feeling?" I ask. She was pretty calm today.

"I don't know," AG said. "It's been four years and yet I still blame myself."

"It wasn't your fault." I say. "Someone has to take blame for it." AG tells me.

"And the person who ran your sister over is taking the blame." I rub her back. "She was only 10 Billie, it's just not fair." AG told me calmly.

"I know. I know baby and I'm so sorry." I say. Brianna was AG's little sister who was killed when she was just 10 by a hit and run accident.

AG was 14 at the time and it has shaped her life in a way that's not even understandable. AG has not been able to even go to Brianna's actual grave since but she's been coming to a flower field her and Brianna use to come to together.

AG is one of the strongest people I've met and you can see her strength though her stubbornness which was one of the many reasons why I fell for her.

But lately, that changed. I never even imagine AG even grabbing me the wrong way. I don't know what's been going on with her but I can't stay here. I have to leave so she can't sort herself out and I need to figure out if I want her in my life.