There was shuffling on the other side of the wood, footsteps padding over to the door frantically. The door slowly cracked open a few inches, the only visible thing being Kaminari's eye. 

 "Open up the damn door sparky, we didn't run all the way here for nothing." Bakugo growled, crossing his arms over his chest. His biting tone didn't fool either of the two, he was definitely somewhat releaved, his overinflated ego would never let him admit to it.

"I-i cant." 

" Are you sick or something? " Kirishima asked, taken back by the high pitched voice.

"No I just-"

Before Denki could finnish his scentence, Bakugo rolled his eyes in annoyance, pushing past the door to gain access to the room. Kirishima followed behind the ash blonde "so Kami whats-"

That was not Denki Kaminari.

What the hell was a girl even doing in Kaminari's room?

The girls features seemed much too similar to Denki's, looking more like a long lost twin then some random girl he would hit on. Long blonde hair, black lightning bolt, golden eyes... Holy shit.

The realization seemed to hit both teens at the same time.

 "Put some fucking clothes on dunce face-"

"Kami bro, is that really you!?"

 The girl in front of them immediately shut the door in front of their faces momentarily, letting them reel in shock. Kaminari reopened the door, now wearing an oversized hoodie and a pair of shorts. "Guys i-i don't know what to do!" He sobbed, small hands clamped over his mouth as far tears rolled down his cheeks.

Bakugo carefully Analyzed the situation in front of him with fiery red eyes. Kirishima blinked a few times before slowly wrapping his arms around his hysterical friend who wailed into his shirt. The red head shared a meaningful look with Katsuki, who nodded.

Bakugo dialed a number on his phone before closing the door for privacy. "Pinky bitch, get Aizawa and get your ass to spark plugs dorm room. And bring-"

Katsuki's conversation faded into background noise as Denki cried, wetting Kirishima's shirt fabric. He didn't mind, instead leading him (her?) To sit on the bed before his (her?) Legs could give out. 

"I-it was that-that kid," Kaminari sniffled, struggling to form the words in his panicked state.

"Shhhh, you need to calm down for me, can you do that?"

" I-i don't know wh-why I'm f-fucking crying! " Denki responded, rocking back and forth with the red head trying to comfort him. 

Kirishima winced in pity, carefully pulling a blanket over Kaminari's now small frame. Then it clicked. The kid from yesterday.

The Bakusquad went on a small trip to the mall, Mina heavily insisting for Bakugo to tag along with them, promising to buy them all lunch if he came. The group usually went out on the weekends, only getting kicked out of a few Wal-Mart's in the process. Aizawa was not happy with that one.

Right when they were about to leave, a kid ran into Kaminari, sending him crashing to the floor in confusion having no idea what hit him. The little boy looked at his hands, then eyed Denki wearily before continuing on his rampage through the mall, not sparing him a second glance. 

They brushed it off as just some punk-ass kid not paying attention to where he was going.

But now, Kirishima realized, that it was in fact not just some punk-ass kid.

Bakugo clicked the end call button on his phone, plopping down onto the desk chair by Kaminari's bed, looking at the helpless scene playing out in front of him. Kaminari seemed to calm down enough to control his breathing, pushing off of Kirishima to wipe his face with his hoodie sleeves.

"Good, you've calmed the fuck down."

" I-im sorry, can you really blame me dude! I'm a fucking girl! " Denki shrieked, covering his mouth when he realized just how high pitched his voice was.

Before Kirishima could calm his friend down again, the door bust open. Mina not even having the common sense to knock. The pink skinned teen bounced in the room with a grin on her face, swinging a plastic bag in her hand.

She frowned when she noticed the girl crying into a sheepish Kirishima's shoulder, she threw the bag to Bakugo. "Kami" she tugged his blonde hair gently, coaxing him out of his position. "Come here hon'" 

She embraced him when he moved to hug her, a look of pure confusion crossing his face. 

Their homeroom teacher was next to enter the room, a well hidden look of concern masked by his flat look. He raised an eyebrow as Mina led the girl out of the room and to the restroom, snatching the bag from Bakugo.

This was sure to be an interesting conversation.