Chapter 2/3: Settling In

Fast forwarding, Bob and Buzz enjoyed some delicious grilled cheese sandwiches and talked about their lives. "Wow, those were so good! What kind of cheese did you use?" Buzz asked. "Mild cheddar. My personal favorite!" Bob responded. "Say, do you want to play some Mario Kart?" "Heck yeah, but you're going down!" Buzz exclaimed. Bob laughed. "We'll see about that." Bob set up his Wii and handed Buzz a controller. Buzz was Dry Bones and Bob played as Yoshi. "So where are we racing?" Bob asked. Buzz smiled and looked at Bob. "Moonview Highway." he said. Bob laughed. "Looking for a challenge, hey? You're on!" and started the race. Bob surprisingly won that race, and Buzz came in 3rd. "Hey, no fair!" Buzz said in a playful tone. "I told you you're going down!" Bob said. They ended up playing a lot of races and battles together and lost track of time. When they ran out of courses, Buzz finally asked, "What time is it?" Bob looked at his phone. "Oh god! It's 12:30 in the morning!" "Well we better get to bed." Buzz said. Fast forwarding, Buzz climbed into bed next to Bob. "You know, this is kind of weird. I've never slept next to someone before. Well, I mean Nate and I used to sleep next to each other as kids when we visited our grandma, but never as an adult have I slept next to someone." "Do you feel comfortable doing it?" Bob asked. "Of course. I'm with you. I'm just getting this warm and tingly feeling while I'm laying next to you." "I feel the same way." Bob said. They both snuggled up against each other and fell asleep into each other's arms.