Night 1. Bonnie

Rocky POV

I sighed as I read the story my friend had sent me. She knew I was gay, and that I liked reading gay stories, but she'd never sent me one like this. "Shit." I whispered to myself, feeling my pants grow tighter, the more of the sexual story I read. I heard movements outside in the pizzaria, but I ignored it. I slid my hand into the pants of my uniform, before pulling them down with my boxers. I wrapped my hand around my length, slowly moving it up and down, moaning softly as I did so. I heard movement outside the door, but was too late to close it. I yanked my pants and boxers back up as Bonnie walked in. "Sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt anything..." He trailed off, looking at the bulge in my pants. I ignored him and picked up the tablet to check the cameras. I went to get a drink, before remembering it was in my bag, on the other side of the room. I stood up, groaning softly at the friction on my dick. "Are you okay?" Bonnie asked, seeming concerned. "I'm fine. Just horny." I mumbled as I tried to resist the urge to pull my pants and boxers off and pleasure myself, with the hot, male, rabbit animatronic watching me. "Do ya need something Bonnie?" I asked as I sat back in the spinning chair with my drink. "You're bigger than Foxy said you'd be..." He trailed off quietly again. "Look. Bonnie. I love the company, but I'm painfully hard and I'd like to get off if that's okay." I explained, tugging at my pants occasionally as they'd become uncomfortably tight due to the filthy thoughts running through my mind about the animatronic. 

Bonnie POV 

I was wandering about the pizzeria, when I came close to the night guards office. I heard faint moaning. I peeked in the door and saw the night guard with his boxers and pants down and slowly jerking himself off. I stepped through the door as he yanked his pants and boxers up. "Sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt anything..." I trailed off as I noticed he was still hard in his pants as he sat there. He didn't say anything and picked up the tablet to check the cameras. He stood up to get a drink and groaned softly. "Are you okay?" I was worried he was hurt, cause I thought he was good looking. "I'm fine. Just horny." He mumbled as he passed me, sitting down is his chair. "Do ya need something Bonnie?" He asked, spinning slightly to face me. "You're bigger than Foxy said you'd be..." I trailed off, thinking about how he sounded when he moaned, how hot he'd looked as I fucked into him and I badly wanted to pin him to the wall but I had to resist, I didn't wanna scare him off. "Look. Bonnie. I love the company, but I'm painfully hard and I'd like to get off if that's okay." He said, tugging at his pants slightly, moving my attention to his lap again. "Do you want me to help you? I-it's just you're really hot, and I just thought you'd like- mmph!" I was cut off by the guard pulling me down onto his lap and kissing me. "I'm Rocky by the way. I'm an animatronic as well. I'll be working with you guys as an entertainer." Rocky panted out, as I pulled his pants and boxers down.  I slid my hand close to his hole but he grabbed my wrist. "I've never done anything like that properly with a guy." He whispered. "You say properly. Have you fingered yourself? Used toys?" He blushed when I asked if he'd fingered himself, but flushed and even prettier galaxy color when I asked if he used toys. "I put a toy in before coming for my night shift." He whispered as I slid my hand between his thighs and down to his hole. "My, my. You really are a horny boy aren't you?" He flushed even more, and moaned softly as I pulled the toy out. "Well. I hope you can take something a little bigger." I smirked down at him as I threw the toy on the table. He hopped off the chair and pushed me down into the chair, before yanking my pants and boxers down. He sat on my lap, sliding onto my dick. "Fuck!" He exclaimed, tears in the corners of his eyes. "I said I'm big, didn't I?" I smirked at him, before throwing my head back in a moan as he moved. He began biting along my neck, leaving marks the kids would be sure to notice tomorrow. 

Rocky POV

I began to move my hips, silently thanking my friend for the gay sex book she'd sent. Bonnie thrusted up into me, not happy about my pace. I moaned as he thrusted into me harder and faster. I moaned, as he hit a spot that felt amazing. "You like that, huh?" Bonnie growled into my ear as he pounded into me, leaning me over the desk. I nodded, whimpering. He thrusted harder and faster into me, until I was almost screaming as I came. "Fuck. That was amazing. Chico will probably drop by to chat tomorrow night." Bonnie grinned as he helped me dress. "You don't half bite hard. I don't think I'm gonna be able to explain these to the kids." I chuckled as the clock struck 6.