chapter 10:UA sports festival. midoriya's true strength.

Start from the beginning

And the computer said.

"Course of action c.q.c acknowledged. Setting limiters for controlled bursts of 100 volts or less. Be advised that once the absorbed energy is depleted power suit will return to default mode and you must absorb more energy to re-engage close combat mode.

Would you like to activate the energy discharge cannon now???.

Or do you prefer energy absorbtion armor mode instead???."

And izuku said.

"Activate energy absorbtion armor mode now then switch to energy discharge cannon later."

And the computer said.

"Acknowledged.
Energy absorbtion armor has now been activated.

You will be able to absorb no more then 100 volts to prevent your body from shutting down.

Any more than that and your vitals and nervous system will be in the Red zone.

Warning. Incoming energy attack. Prepare to take evasive maneuvers."

Up in the stands Mai Hatsume was brimming with joy and pride as she watched her invention which she referred to as her 'babies' seeing the suit she made for izuku in action.

Mai Hatsume then said.

"I've got to admit that the last minute changes deku requested might have taken a while but I finished it just in time before his match.

And not a moment too soon if I do say so myself. It's got to be my greatest creation yet. A suit that can analyze and predict the amount of energy that the wearers body can handle.

The suit then converts that energy into an internal power source for deku and his energy overload quirk to accommodate his fighting style in both offensive and defensive skills.

The armor mode absorbs the energy into the suit and then with the voice command function can switch to discharge cannon mode releasing the stored up energy that was absorbed by the armor mode. It's just got one small drawback feature that I'm still trying to work the bugs out of."

And All might said.

"Your talking about the amount of energy that the suit can absorb as opposed to the amount of energy that his body is able to handle aren't you???.

I can see how that could become a major issue to work around but you did a wonderful job none the less in making that suit. You should be proud of yourself for that."

Back in the arena.

Denki started throwing bolts of electricity at deku while deku simply kept his guard up landing hits on kaminari and to denki's surprise he felt himself getting weaker with every hit he took.

The computer on izuku's suit then said.

"Internal power source now at 100% power. Now preparing to switch to discharge cannon mode.
Do you accept the mode change???."

And izuku said.

"Permission granted. Set discharge cannon to 25% power and begin charging cannon to the same level of energy output. Non fatal."

The computer then said.

"Power and energy output level set.
Discharge cannon now preparing to fire in t minus 10 seconds.
9...8....7....6...5...4...3...2...1.

Charging complete. Energy overload quirk now responding to internal power source. Would you like to release the energy now???."

Deku's hands were then covered with yellow electricity as kaminari started closing in on deku. Once kaminari was within range he placed his hands together building up the energy.