〖Chapter ②〗- The Cock Block

Start from the beginning

"Really? You wanted me to stop? " I smirked as I can feel his budge on his boxer. I grabbed his shoulder and started grinding my waist against his.

He threw his head back groaning lightly along with pants. I smiled as I leaned my forehead with his. He smirked and held my waist and hardened the movements which caught me off guard.

I moaned feeling my body in such a pleasure. "Ahh~ Shuu~" I moaned as he got in control completely dominating my body.

"What? You turned me on~ you must be responsible for that" his smirk grew wider as he threw me on the bed before hovering on top of me.

(Oh my lime😍😍) warning ⚠ : lime.

He went to kiss my neck trying to find my sweet spot. Minutes passed and he haven't found it yet. "What the fuck? " he whined as his hands made their way on my thighs. I laughed at him and he frowned as he heard me. I chuckled at his movements.

He grabbed my legs and threw it over his shoulder .
He put his hand on the hem of my short.

"Oh my~ A couple trying to make out~" I got shocked the pushed Gakushuu's head away from my core before hiding behind him.

"How did you get in there? "Gakushuu asked him. But Karma just stepped in the room. Can you believe it...he climbed up there to my balcony. "Answer me" Gakushuu was getting furious.

(Karma's a bitch x_x. Such a cock block).

"The gate was left open, which is very rare I thought Y/n's stalking me home but no I just found out that were neighbors today. I went in but the door was lock so I climbed up by the pole up to your balcony" he said with so much confidence. He wasn't feeling guilty even just a bit.

"You're trespassing Karma" I quit hiding from Gakushuu's back.

"How the hell you knew his name? " Asano turned his head to me.

"He told me" I simply answered before grabbing the lipstick pistol I had in my drawer.

I assembled it instantly and pointed it at Karma. "Woah Woah... Calm down" he threw his hands up.

"Leave! " I commanded while Asano stared at me wide eyes. He rolled his eyes and went for the door.

Asano watched him as Akabane left the room through the hallways . To be honest Asano followed him until Akabane reached the gate.

"What an asshole" I heard him as he walked through the hallways. He opened the door and looked at me bored.

"He ruined my precious time" I said as I held my left chest where my heart is playfully.

"Our precious time" Asano said as we both laughed to ourselves. "It's going late , I need to go home now" He took that as cue to leave. I just agreed and accompanied him out of the gate.

"Bye bye , Shuu" I waved as smiled at him.

"Yeah yeah , bye babe" He winked as I chuckled at his actions.

...

Friday♡

I went outside the gate of my house well prepared. I sighed to myself as I looked at my phone it's still early.

Then , I saw Akabane he just walked out of his house as well. As soon as he noticed me , he smiled but it was clearly fake. As I passed him I noticed him frowned and went to catch up with me.

"Ohayo" He smiled again. I hope he won't annoy me today.

"Ohayo Akabane-san" I greeted as nice as I can. I can't just believe this man just came in time to ruin my precious time with Asano. Such a cock block!

"Can I walked with you the school?" he asked. Heh , seems like I can avoid him today.

"No , thank you" And with that I started speeding up. But? What the hell he can still catch up? "Oh come on, are you deaf , Akabane-san?" I asked clearly annoyed.

"Even if you want or not , I'm walking with you daily from now on" Really?
That's not even a good answer.

"Then , why did you ask me just now?" I asked , I hope he'll notice how I hate him so he would just go away.

"To annoy you!" He exclaimed , oh really? Come on I wanted to kill this redhead . "Which easily succeed!" He added. I can't believe I'm getting pissed off by this bastard.

[Time-skip brought to you by Karma's pranks]

"Why is he with you this morning?" Asano asked jealousy filled his voice.

"As he said yesterday were neighbors. And we won't stop bothering me nor leave me alone this morning" I whined as I rested my head on the table at the cafeteria.

"He's not a good person , Y/n. He hurts and bully people. Even teachers were clearly afraid of him. You need to stay away from him for your safety" Asano smiled sweetly as concern hint his voice.

"I do the best I can. But...can I walked home with him?" I , obviously trying to tease him as fingers under my chin.

"Don't even dare , miss Y/l" he smirked as he went to wrapped his arms around my shoulders. I just laughed at him.

"Want to continue what we didn't finish last night?" He whispered seductively in my ear as I shivered.

"We're in school mister" I rolled my eyes as I got out from his arms.
"Class E seemed fun"I chuckled a bit nervous waiting for his reaction. But , he just closed his eyes and reached for my waist and hugged me tightly.

Everytime I'm with him , I'm always feeling weird , slightly uncomfortable.
But , still no matter what. I love him.

Karma's POV

"Woah woah , Karma-kun , started liking Asano's girlfriend" Rio went infront of the classroom as the Science class just ended.

"I didn't! Asano's just so easy to piss when there's someone like us near his beloved girlfriend" I rolled my eyes and looked away to hide the light tint blush on my cheeks.

"Ehh? Are you sure?" Rio teased more I just rolled my eyes again. And thought of an idea to tease back.

"Though even if I like her which is not really going to happen at least I'm not a coward like that just wanted tug along her crush , why don't you tell Maehara directly how you felt about him, huh?" I made a good comeback.

"My my , did I heard it , right?" Maehara asked trying to look cool as he leaned on the door frame , winking at Rio.

"Baka! Baka! I don't like that asshole!"She shouted at me as she blushed 50 shade of red. Oh come on , shame on my hair.

"Oh by the way , Asano's girlfriend have such a kinda weird but beautiful name" Maehara butt in.

"What's her name?" I asked.

"Y/l Y/n , she fell from 3-A to 3-D" Isogai answered for his bestfriend.

"Oww how sad , I wish she's here , like Karma said , Asano will be very piss off" Maehara said as he walked in the room. He's tall though.

Japanese would be the next subject and to be honest I'm not a big fan of it.
I jumped out of the window and decided to went to the main building to get some strawberry milk.

There I saw two couples hugging. It's Asano and this girl who just pointed a gun at me last night. Heh , I can bother her tomorrow since it was saturday tomorrow.