(Their so pretty i-)

They skipped over there, excited as ever to have their own somewhat hangout date with them. Seeing the boys looking at the opposite direction in the place they were giggling.

Then they looked back, as the girls waved. "Hey!" They the boys turned back with serious quite faces, they had a serious conversation just a while ago. The girls were confused and whispered together.

"Why are they so serious?" Yuna whispered to Ryujin as the girl shrugged her shoulders

"I don't know but they look funny.. Like mannequins." Chaeryeong giggled and saw Jimin walking to them. "Oh hey Jimin oppa, can you please bring these mannequins away?" Lia called and the boys laughed.

"Wait where's Hyunjin and Yena?" Yeonjun asked and Yeji smiled. "Their walking in the village square. Let's go?" Jimin led the way to the place as the girls were amazed. The set was magical.

The five boys sat across from their girls as they waited for their food

The five boys sat across from their girls as they waited for their food. "I've never knew a breathtaking place existed.." Yeji said looking at every part of the place.

"But you are breathtaking" Yeonjun said swirling the Tea as he looked at her, who was blushing all the way.

Soobin and Lia were talking about their lives apart, and wished that they could've been together instead. Panting was heard as they looked to see Hyunjin and Yena.

"Yeonjun, Jungkook Hyung said you and Soobin ordered a small cake for Yeji and Lia? Here" he said giving the cakes to the two girls as they were surprised.

"Really?" Lia looked at him wide eyed and he showed a grin. "Ofcourse, just for you" the girl chuckled and ate some cake as Hyunjin sat next to Yeonjun and nudged his shoulder.

"Thats good of you Yeonjun" the boy smiled happy to see atleast her brother accepts it. Yuna and Ryujin were pouting. "YAH Eonni please give me- I mean can I have!" Yuna pleaded shaking Lia's arm.

"Ok fine fine, you darn maknae" the girl clapped her hands in delight and ate some of it. Kai laughed as he saw Yuna being so cute whilst eating.

"How is someone so cute at eating cake?" He said out loud as he stared at her deeply. The girl made a questionable face as she caught him and he looked away, blushing.

Beomgyu was feeding Ryujin with some food he already has as the girl smiled. "It's good!" The boy chuckled and motioned her to open her mouth.

When she did, and she closed her eyes, the boy ate it instead. "Huh?" Ryujin caught him and glared at him. "HEY YOU- here mam" Jimin showed her food.

"Thank you!" She ate as she stared at the hungry Beomgyu. She rolled her eyes and showed a gave a piece of cake.

"There.. you better thank me" the boy giggled and went to her, as he hugged her tight. "Thank you, Ryujin"

The whole week of being together. They always go together, as they kept their memories, good ones.

But the days are shortening by, and they had to leave already pretty soon..

"I.. wanna be with you though.." Beomgyu said as him and Ryujin walked around in the field.

"Same here.."

"Maybe can you guys just stay a bit longer? Like a day before?" The girl nodded with a grin.

"Yeah, I think we could."

Even if the place they were, their real home was hell, they miss it somehow. The people, the Eiffel tower and the food there. And they found a lesson, that Every happiness has sadness in life.

So they had to go home.. and stay there, not in Magic Island..

But they will miss their first love, the boys whom saw them seek for help. Same for the boys. WHo are constantly missing them already.

This story is almost done~